19

Xia Zuo saw that he just smiled and did not speak, so he continued to explain: "They will be sent to the royal capital of France. The long Lent is coming. How can the herrings soaked in salt water and pickled cod... Satisfy the tongues of the nobles and relieve their salt-numbed lips? This batch of absolutely high-quality spices will make me shine in the upper class, and these honors, these rewards... are definitely not something the Molucca can bring to me. "

Black Crow nodded politely. When Xia Zuoquan was convinced by him, he laughed and patted him on the shoulder: "Don't think that I want to give them to the black crow just because there are no special Moluccan spices in it." Lioness! Then I can only say, hire a thief to look at the warehouse - a losing business!"

Black Crow's expression was still indifferent, and his laughter was not infectious. He turned around and said coldly: "I want to issue a professional identification document for you based on the origin, picking method, processing level of the spices, as well as the smell, taste, average size of the spices themselves, etc. My regular customer , an old spice merchant who has had long-term cooperation with the French royal family will also come forward as a guarantor. Even the most demanding patron cannot find any faults. I believe that this will be your guide to whether you can smoothly enter and leave the royal family. . And in exchange, I will see the list of Moluccas tonight."

This was the longest sentence that Black Crow had said to him in many days. Xia Zuo was surprised and thought carefully in his heart. I thought about it carefully for a while, weighing the merits of this deal. Finally, he nodded to him: "Then, at noon the day after tomorrow, when I set sail, this identification document will be placed in my captain's cabin. Is there no problem?" After a pause,

he continued: "Other than that In addition, I also appreciate your ability...Thank you for not choosing my compatriots. I think gaining your friendship is something worth celebrating, so I will pay you another commission." He

meant Smiling deeply, the implication is that he will help cover up the special connection between Black Crow and Molucca, as long as Black Crow can provide him with identification services in the future.

"Thank you for your generosity." A strange smile appeared on Black Crow's lips, but the light here was too dim, and Xia Zuo suspected that he was dazzled, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to give you one more after-sales service." No. I am willing to help you check the storage conditions of the cabin to avoid possible accidents during the long-term transportation to the greatest extent." Xia Zuo was stunned, and quickly complimented: "

My honor."

Follow Xia Zuo down the cabin , Black Crow looked at the surrounding environment and had some concerns in his mind.

Most ports of this era had many shortcomings, one of which was that the waterline was too shallow. Therefore, the best transport ships were often light sailing ships. Such ships had tall hulls and sophisticated shipbuildings built on multiple decks. Its body was covered with black tar, and its stern was raised high on the sea. Only such a light and agile structure can pass through the narrow channel.

Xia Zuo owns exactly such a fleet of light sailing ships.

"Your storage room is perfect," Black Crow said slowly, "There is just one problem."

Xia Zuo said loudly: "There is one problem! Ha, you said there is one problem, then let me ask, what is it? What's the problem?"

"Spices need a dry storage environment. They can be stored in dry areas for several years without deterioration, but at sea, any moisture can destroy these delicate little things." Black Crow said calmly and carefully, "And I noticed that your cabin needs to store many wine barrels at the same time."