27

In order to accomplish this, the priest and Agape made a lot of preparations.

They sold Agape's property here, as well as some valuable jewelry that was difficult to take away. Agape sent a message and asked for Captain Aiden's help. Within a month and a half after the fleet arrived, the three survivors His entourage taught him how to initially survive in the treacherous and ever-changing palace.

"The archbishop's nephew, Fernando Fonseca," said the first attendant. He had a big, red nose, so Lily called him Red Nose. "He is like a replica of the little bishop, but He is more like a fox pretending to be a tiger than a bishop."

"Bishop Juan herds him like a goat, regardless of what he will grow into," said the second attendant, whose front teeth were narrow and long. , Lily called him Mouse Tooth, "Although you are about the same age as him, you are much more handsome than Mr. Fernando!" "

But please remember, no matter how talented and lacking in discipline little Mr. Fonseca is, he will still He is Bishop Juan's 'nephew'. You are a smart man. You should understand when I say this... He will definitely suffer from the death of his nephew for a long time. If the bishop leaves you alone, it will not take more than a few weeks. It's normal not to meet you." The third attendant said, he is the oldest and the gentlest. Lily calls him Mr. Whitebeard, "At that time, you just need to wait patiently." However

, Behind all the teachings, the priest whispered to him: "Oh, let us listen less to those fools. Agape, you are a good boy, don't have any inappropriate fear of Juan himself, remember me To put it bluntly, he is old. He has all the weaknesses that an old man should have, but they are hidden deeper than others. Have I ever said that you are a kind of young man who is very popular with old people? Go and show this to Juan. He will succumb to the magic."

Agape smiled sheepishly: "You are exaggerating. I think if I really get to the Spanish court, I will have to take it one step at a time." "

You don't Yes," the old missionary said mysteriously, "I believe you, I know you won't."

About a month and a half later, Aiden's ship finally sailed into the port. After not seeing the captain for more than a year, Aga Pei was pleased to see that his body was still strong, but his face was darker.

"Aha!" Aiden picked up Lily and spun him around happily, "You cute little thing, Lily, do you still remember me?"

Lily laughed happily. Since the black crow left, There are very few people who can hug her and throw her around.

Old Aiden settled down. After hearing the story of Agape's half-truths and half-falsehoods, he looked serious and nodded.

"Well, yes," he said, "a servant noticed by the Moluccas will indeed bring you big trouble."

As he said that, he opened the innermost pocket and carefully took out the sapphire. The ring is placed in the open palm.

After so many years, its brilliance and beauty have not diminished by half, like a star that was plucked from the sky when it was still alive, like a fire that burned through blue, burning Agape's face in an instant. sight.

Agape subconsciously turned his eyes away, unable to look directly at the brilliance of this ring.

"Look at me," Old Aiden closed his fingers knowingly, "In the past few years, there have been many people who have inquired about its origins, but the past few months seem to be much more special. I think you should go out and avoid it. "

Are you okay?" Agape asked in a low voice.

The captain laughed: "What can happen to me? At worst, I just throw it into the sea. Anyway, it has mortgaged enough capital for me over the years!" Everything was taken care of, and