Chapter 28

''I am Naruto Namikaze of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, son of the 4th Hokage, heir to the Uzumaki clan and I am the first ninja-sorcerer!'' Naruto declared and ripped his face patch off, revealing his Glamour Sight.

Believe in yourself
Be who you want to be...

As the Glamour Sight glowed in it's terrifying, unnatural red light, shining in all of it's glory, Gaara of the Desert shot his arm out to attack Naruto. The blonde dodged it instantly;  he was behind Gaara and Naruto gave a hard kick to the Sand genin's face, cracking his sand armor and sending him flying away by 6 feet.

I will shed no tear
I will face my fear
All alone

'He's even faster than Rock Lee!' Gaara tried to attack Naruto again but the blonde kept evading him with speeds that seemed to practically be unnatural for a human and Naruto punched Gaara in the stomach so hard, the jinchuriki coughed out blood.

All the doubts in mind
I will leave behind...

Gaara tried to attack again but Naruto came and punched him in the chin, sending him flying up and Naruto was behind him.

Lost in the dark
Seek for the light
I hold out my hand
Into the endless night

Naruto shot a wind jutsu that sent Gaara crashing down and as he landed, sand came to attack Naruto. The blonde called forth his Angel of Death's ribcage and right skeletal arm and rendered the sand useless. A purple circle then glowed beneath Naruto's feet and he took off his left glove;  a ring of iron was seen with a magic insignia atop it.

To get through the time of strife
In my life...
I tell myself over to never give in

"Come forth, Shax! Great marquis who commands 30 legions of demons.'' Naruto said and the great stork-demon Shax flew out with a screeching battle-cry.

Feel your heart beating inside you
Don't be afraid

Gaara tried to attack Shax but the demon was too fast for his sand. Shax came and managed to cut apart Gaara's sand arm into pieces, shocking him, Temari, Kankuro and everyone from Sand.

Keep the faith
That's the key to all the doors ahead
Open up your way with the brighter hopes for today
The sun will rise upon your way

'How is this possible!?' Gaara then summoned a tsunami of sand to attack the two but it was useless. Shax was too fast and Naruto's defense too strong. Naruto simply looked at Gaara in a monotone, unreadible expression and the Glamour Sight was looking at him.

Believe in yourself
You're not alone
Believe in your strength
You'll find your way!

(with the audience)

''Naruto has a... a dojutsu!?'' Asuma said with wide opened eyes and his cigarette fell to the floor at the sight of the glowing Glamour Sight dojutsu of Naruto.

Kakashi too stared wide eyed at Naruto. 'Naruto... why didn't you tell me?' He asked in his mind. 'Just what is this eye and how long did you have it?'

Then, they saw the unnatural speeds to which Naruto kicked Gaara and was beating him. To the jonin, it seemed super human, even by their standards for genin and chunin. And then, they saw the summon not too long afterwards.

''His speed... it's even faster than Lee without his weights on.'' Might Guy stated in a low tone but it was loud enough for those to hear it.

''W-what kind of a summon is that?'' Kurenai Yuhi questioned. She had never seen something like that or heard of it.