Smash! Banzai! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

It's time. If we're going to deploy the Japanese army, this is important. Now... scream THAT line!

TENNŌ HEIKA, BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asahi received a report from the recon seaplane stating, "Enemy confusion is at its peak," and finally decided to push the army in here.

"All troops, fix bayonets!!"

With the signal from Asahi and various company commanders, soldiers began attaching bayonets to their Type 99 rifles.

"When the tanks blow up the city gate, charge straight through!! Our target is King Thorenbo Olfastar sitting in Koulupe Castle!"

On cue, Type 4 medium tanks, self-propelled guns, and vehicles began rotating their turrets while revving their engines.

"Distance, check! ...Fire!"

BOOOM!! ...KABLAAAM!

The shells fired from the Type 4 medium tank's 75 mm gun blew away only the city gate with great force.

And then, Asahi uttered his final words. "For His Majesty, charge!"

"TENNŌ HEIKA, BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!"

"DAINIPPON KŌKOKU, BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Though the Japanese army was only about 20.000 strong, their roars echoed even within the capital of the Kingdom of Olfastar, which was over 3 kilometers away, plunging the panicked citizens into the depths of terror. As the soldiers passed through the now resistance-free city gate due to strafing by aircraft machine guns, they began their assault towards the royal palace. If one looked closely, one would see that the few remaining Olfastar soldiers were attempting to resist with guns, swords, and spears, but horror was written all over their faces. Of course. When faced with a legion unafraid of death, displaying such madness on their faces, no ordinary person could endure.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGEEEEEEEEE!!"

"TAKE DOWN THE REBELS WHO DARE DEFY HIS MAJESTY!"

"BANZAAAAAAAAAAIIII!!"

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

"DIVINE JUDGMENT!!"

With the planes gone, the streets were filled with the roar of infantry and the explosive sounds of their weapons.

But that wasn't all.

Tanks and self-propelled guns led the way, supporting them by reducing the enemy's strength through machine gun strafing and grenade launches. Considering the technological and cultural level of the Third World continent, the existence of tanks, let alone cars, was questionable. Therefore, the sight of these monstrous vehicles, covered in iron from head to toe, advancing was truly terrifying.

"Do not forgive the swine who dared to make insolent demands to His Majesty!"

"Catch them and string them up!"

"Roast them over the fire!"

"And finally, hang them!"

"Retards! They must be fools!"

"TENNŌ HEIKA, BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!"

At this point, aside from the commanders, no one could stop the Japanese army.

Asahi was riding in a vehicle, keeping pace with the frontline troops. It was then that Hiyou asked him, "Forgive me for asking, but... Commander, wasn't there any need for us to go?"