Chapter 18

Sarah POV
We all pull up at home me and Mary starts getting the bags out the back, and we take a few in, Steve and Darren get the rest. There must be about thirty bags, no joke. Me and Mary laugh the guys sit down like they have run a marathon are bags are mixed so we start going through them Mary gets all her bags and places them by her side of the settee.

"You girls have fun?" Darren says

"We did thank you" Mary says "Steve I have something to tell you my mom wants to meet you tomorrow I told here we are moving in together, my mom is lovely but kind off Mmm"

"A ball breaker," I say Mary blushes

"Oh mate, I wish I could be there," Darren says

"You will be Mary's mom. He wants to meet you to make sure you're good enough for me." The look on Darren's face is priceless. We burst out laughing.

"Anything for you, darling?" Steve says. Mary blushes

"Baby, will you get some drinks? while me and Mary makes something to eat, " I ask

"Sure baby," we go into the kitchen and decide on pasta salad as we will have to be getting ready soon. I go quiet, and Mary notices

"You ok Sarah?"

"Yes, it's stupid, but I was just remembering making this with Anna silly, really,"

"No, it's not you and Anna were friends for a long time it will take some time to get over." I smile at Mary, then I hug her. With the food ready, we head outside and eat our food with the guys. when we finish Darren and Steve wash up then Mary and Steve leave I take the bags with the sheets and candles in and the Beautiful bags, going into the bathroom I run a shower and shave once I'm happy I go into the bedroom put my cream on then the red set from Beautiful , back in the bathroom I do my make up, Darren comes in I run to the bathroom door.

"Don't come in baby can you shower in the other room? I don't want you in this room until after we get back. I promise that you won't be disappointed,"

"Ok ok I won't. Can you pass me my shaving stuff, and aftershave, I'll get my clothes,"

"Thank you babe" I pass him his stuff and he leaves I walk into the bedroom and get black skirt and purple low cut top, I open the sheets and get started on changing the bed once I'm happy with that I put all the candles out to light later and the massage oils next to the bed. I place the silk red dressing gown at the bottom of the bed, I look around pleased with the result walking out I close the door and walk into the front room where Darren is, he walks up to me and kisses me he smells wonderful I take a deep breath.

"Keep that up, and we are going to bed!" I slap his arm, and the doorbell goes. I grab my bag, and we walk out, getting into the car. me and Mary sit in the back. Mary looks lovely she is wearing a red dress with a red belt, and she leans over and whispers

"I think tonight is the night." I smile at her

"As long as you're sure," she smiles at me and nods her head we arrive at the club and go to walk in when we hear

"How come those two fat bitches get to go in?" Darren goes to the bouncer and says something he nods his head and walk down the line to the woman pulls them out the line says something and they storm off.

"They are no longer welcome in this club," Steve says. we walk in and get some drinks, grabbing a table. we chat, drink, laugh, dance it turns out to be a great night I can't wait to head home though, we stay for about three hours and head home, I say goodnight to Mary and Steve and head in. Darren comes up and kisses me. I push him onto the sofa.

"Be good stay there" I then go to the bedroom and take my clothes off just leaving me in my underwear going to the bathroom I check my make up, walking round the room I light the candles I take the red robe and put it on one more look in the mirror and I'm ready. I walk out of the bedroom back to Darren, I see him swallow.

"Good evening sir please come this way." I hold my hand out, and he gets up and lets me take the lead, walking into the bedroom.

"Oh baby,"

"Please remove your clothes and lie in the middle of the bed," he does, so I place my hands on my robe and slowly open it. "You like?."

"Oh baby I more than like I can't wait to fuck you!"

"Sir please turn on your stomach" he does so I climb on the bed and swing my leg lover his thighs and settle there. I grab the oil and place some on my hands, I start with his shoulders and massage the oil into his skin I feel him relax underneath me and I smile I continue to massage all of his back then down his arms, I lean over and whisper in his ear

"Would sir mind turning over?" he turns over and grabs my breasts.

"My turn I think" taking my bra off he takes one of my nipples in his mouth I moan it feels so good, moving to my other nipple he gives it the same attention, sitting up he grabs the oil and pours on my chest massaging it In it feels so good. continuing down my body, he removes my panties, only leaving the stockings and garter belt on. kissing back up my body, he then takes my mouth in a punishing kiss.

"Baby you got me so fucking hard!" with that he slams into me I scream it feels so good slamming into me he kisses me, grunting and moaning the sound of skin slapping together, it's not long before I feel my orgasm  building his thrusting becomes more erratic, I feel him getting harder inside me and I'm there my orgasm hits me hard and I break the kiss screaming out his name three more thrust and he finds his own release, collapsing over me I hold him close stroking my hands down his back he slips out of me and goes to the bathroom coming back he wipes between my legs and throws the cloth in the hamper. Getting into bed, he holds me close, and he looks into my eyes.

"I love you, baby." Wow, I think to myself I look at him and think of everything this man has done for me.

"I love you to thank you for being there for me. I know it's quick. I really do love you so much. " he gives me a long kiss, and we snuggle against each other with a smile on my face. I fall asleep.