Chapter One: The Happy Family

(A/n Angela is in the picture)

BEEP BEEP BEEP! The sound of the alarm clock was ringing. Angela slammed her hand against the clock on the sleep button. She groaned and rolled on her opposite side of the bed to meet closed eyes. Javier was still sleeping.

She decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. As she walked through the hall, Diana was rushing back and forth to the bathroom then to her room, with her light brown hair flowing as she ran.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Angela asked waiting patiently for an answer.

Diana sighed impatiently. "Mom you don't understand. It's my first day of high school and I need to make an appearance which means cute clothes, hot style, and awesome personality."

Angela laughed, "Well sweetie you look adorable." Diana groaned. "Aw not adorable. I'm going to go change." Angela chuckled and went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Good morning mother of mine." Alex said ruffling his quiff. "Good morning, great son of mine." Alex smiled and grabbed a piece of bacon.

Angela frowned. "Honey, can you eat bacon with your braces?" Alex frowned also. "Well duh mom of course I can." Alex ate another piece. "That's what it says on the internet."

He grabbed his keys and was about to leave for school when Angela said, "Alex take your sisters with you!"

Alex groaned. "Fine mom." He went to the bottom of the staircase and yelled, "BRAT NUMBER ONE AND BRAT NUMBER 2, HURRY UP OR IM LEAVING YOU GUYS BEHIND!" He heard little footsteps.

Here comes little Madison jumping down each step. Her hair was in two pigtails and a pink shirt with a care bear on it and jean skirt with pink light up sketchers.

"I'm ready bub." That was Madison's nickname for Alex. Alex smiled and covered her ears and yelled. "DIANA YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS."

Next thing you know Diana came downstairs looking like a super model, her hair was down in perfect light curls. Her blouse was light tan and she had on blue skinny jeans with shiny golden shoes.

Her golden heart shaped necklace and expensive golden bracelet were shimmering. Her makeup was perfect. She looked beautiful.

Alex looked at her and scoffed. "We're going to school not a beauty pageant." Diana rolled her eyes. "Well sorry for looking good on my first day of high school." Alex rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Lets go."

They walked the door. Alex unlocked his Sliver Lamborghini and buckled Maddie up, then got in the driver's side.

Diana got in and got out her phone and called her best friend Sadie Patterson.

"Hello?" Sadie asked through the phone. "Hey are you ready to meet at school? I thought this day would never come; we are finally freshman at Willis High School Home of the Lions! I'm so excited." Sadie laughed. "I know right I can't wait"

They dropped Maddie off and pulled into the high school parking lot. Alex parked his car and turned off the engine. Diana got out and sighed, "I'm finally here!"

"DIANA!" Someone yelled. Diana turned around to see Sadie. Sadie ran to Diana hands opened for a hug. Sadie said, "How was your summer?"

Diana sighed. "Same as always. I just went to the Bahamas for my dad's business." Sadie giggled. "Oh, is that in Hawaii?"

Diana then gave her a confused look, and shook her head. "No sweetheart, the Bahamas is IN THE BAHAMAS." Sadie looked at her. "So it's a country."

Alex looked at them. "Really you know what, just whatever. I'll see you guys later, I got to go find Miles." Sadie then said, "If you want I can come help you."