Chapter seventeen: Sadie's Vision

He frowned his eyebrows, "What?" Sadie shook her head and said,"Ever since my mother died, I've been having these visions that feel so real. They are usually about Maddie and some doll watching her. But I don't understand. It doesn't make sense."

Alex's eyes widened. He grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. Diana was slow dancing with Daniel and saw them. She told Daniel she had to go and left, not before grabbing Miles, who was sucking faces with a varsity cheerleader as they headed outside.

Once everyone was outside, Diana looked at Alex who ran his fingers through his hair. Diana knew that if he did that gesture that he was nervous. Diana looked at Alex, "What's going on?"

Alex ignored her and paced back and forth saying, "I should have watched her. I should have listened to her."

Diana grabbed Alex's shoulders and shook him hard yelling, "What is going on?"

Alex pushed her off of him. "Get off of me!" Alex yelled. Diana fell to the concrete, causing her dress to rip. "What's wrong with you? This dress cost $500!" she yelled back.

Alex glared at her. "Who cares about your stupid dress. Madison is in danger."

Diana frowned. "How do you know?" She asked. Alex ignored her and said,"We have to tell mom."

Miles got his truck and drove to where they were. Alex got in the passenger's seat while Sadie and Diana got in the back. Miles stepped on the gas pedal causing the truck to roar down the road.

They stopped in front of their house and got out. Alex and Miles ran up the driveway while Diana and Sadie stumbled behind them. Alex opened the door and ran inside.

Angela was in the kitchen stirring a pot of Ramen Noodles. She jumped when she saw them all barge in at once. She dropped the fork she was using and sighed.

"Why are you guys back so early? It's only been an hour and a half." Alex interrupted her. "Where's Madison?" He asked breathlessly.

She looked at him confused, "She should be upstairs in her room." Alex ran upstairs and slammed open Madison's door to see her gone with her window wide open. Alex began to get frustrated. He stomped to his room with the others followed him.

Angela looked at him, "What's going on?" Alex grabbed a t-shirt and jeans from his drawer and looked at his mother, "Don't freak out but Madison is in Danger!" Angela's mouth dropped, "What do you mean 'in danger'?"

Alex threw some clothes to Miles and looked at Angela. "I'll tell you after we get dressed." She frowned and began to get really worried but she said a calm, "Ok."

She walked back downstairs leaving them to get changed. Alex turned to Miles and said, "Let's get changed." Alex started walking over to the bathroom while Miles followed.

As soon as Alex closed the door, he started to unbutton his jacket. He turned around all of sudden he noticed Miles standing there doing the same thing. Alex yelled, "What are you doing in here, dude?"

Miles stared at him blankly before saying, "I'm changing." Alex shook his head, "Not in here!" He said while shoving him out.

After he was done he went into the hallway where he found Sadie and Diana in t-shirts and joggers with running shoes. They went downstairs together. Miles grabbed his keys and they all started to head out the front door.

"WAIT!" Alex turned around to see his mother looking at him. Alex frowned, "Mom, I don't have time to explain. All I can say is that Sadie knows everything." Angela looked at Sadie, "What's going on."

Sadie looked at her, "Ok, so you know my grandmother and how she died, right?" Angela nodded and Sadie continued, "Well, I've been having visions lately about Madison and this doll." Angela froze when she heard the word 'doll.'

She remembers one doll that tormented her life that's why she never let her children play with dolls.

"Sally." She whispered.

"Who?" Sadie said looking at her. "Sally, it was my childhood doll." She told everyone.

Diana turned to her. "You never told us about her." Angela looked down, "Because I thought it would be safer not to tell you." She looked back at them, "I didn't want to tell anyone anything about that doll. The only person who knew about her was your father." Alex frowned, "Was it possessed or something?"

Angela shrugged, "I don't know what she was. But Sadie's grandmother was the one who sold the doll to my parents."

Angela grabbed her coat,"I'll tell you guys in the car." Miles looked at her,"It's a truck, and there is not enough room for you." Angela rolled her eyes, "I'll sit in the trunk. I got used to it growing up." Angela walked out the front door. They all looked at her but followed her outside to Miles truck.

_____________________________________________________

HEY GUYSSSSSSS

yes, we know we haven't been updating like we should but hey we are busy girls.

Also, a new book will be coming out soon it's called: Let's Play

It's on my profile: Daisha_Curlin

Please be prepared because it is gonna be lit.

Question of the day: Who's your favorite character so far?

-Social Media-

*SOCIAL MEDIA*

Twitter: Daisha_Cristina

Dai'Sha Twitter: Daishacurlin

Snapchat:

Cristina: cristina_tovar

Dai'Sha: Daisha_xx

Musical.ly:

Dai'Sha: Dai_xx

Our profiles on Wattpad:

Cristina: Cristina_Tovar

Dai'Sha: Daisha_Curlin