Chapter Two: The Disaster

(A/N Diana is in the picture)

Warning: May be triggering for some readers

Chapter Two: The Disaster

When Angela and Madison finally made it to park, Madison squealed and jumped out of the car and ran to the slides. Angela yelled out, "DON'T GO TOO FAR."

Madison went to one of the swings and got on. As she began to swing up and down, she heard a whisper in her ear. She stopped so she could hear it more clearly.

It slowly spoke, "Go to the lake." Madison's eyes widened. It was the same voice that spoke to her in a dream she had the night before.

Madison spoken out loud, "Who are you?" The voice spoke again. "Never mind that, just go to the lake. There's a present for you."

Madison let her curiosity get the best of her and went behind the park to the lake. She looked around and saw a box. It looked like it was just washed up.

Madison eyes glistened with curiosity. She walked towards it and picked it up.

All of sudden something grabbed her arm. She looked to see her mother with tears in her eyes. She was on the phone. Madison looked up at her. "Mommy look what I found!"

Her mother cut her off, "Not now. Daddy's in the hospital." She dragged Madison to the car, not noticing that Madison had the box in her hands.

She put her in the car. "But mom look at what I-." By this time, Angela had tears rushing down her face.

She quietly said, "Madison please something has happened to your father." Madison eyes went wide.

She didn't know it was about her father. She stayed quiet through the whole ride. You could only hear Angela crying softly.

Once they got there and her mother took her out of her car seat. They went in to see Alex and Diana both covered in blood and Alex with a broken arm.

Angela looks at his arm. "I thought you said you were fine." Alex sighed and said, "I am. Where's Madison?"

Madison was already looking for her father's room. She followed some nurses who were going to his room. They got in, not noticing Madison, who snuck in behind a curtain.

"Well Mr. Ramirez I don't know how long you will last, it turns out you had a tumor in your brain, which caused the wreck."

Javier sighed. "Is there any way you could remove it?"

The nurse shook her head, "I'm afraid not, the tumor has already spread to at least ¾ of your brain, I'm sorry. I will go and get your family."

Javier sighed as his eyes started watering. "Alright thank you." Madison eyes glistened. Her father was going to die.

The nurses left the room. Javier went to sleep. Madison was now crying. She could not be losing her daddy, the one who was there for her through thick and thin, she just cannot say goodbye right now.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. The sound of the monitor was calculating his heart rate. Madison sat down outside the door.

She said quietly to herself, "Daddy don't leave me, the doctors are saying things they don't mean, they don't know what they're talking about, somebody hear me out." She started to cry harder.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. BEEEEEEEEEEPPP. Madison laid down on the floor and cried...he is gone and he isn't coming back.

********

Through those weeks, everyone was depressed. Javier was the one who could completed the family. Ever since he left, nothing was the same.

Diana didn't care how she looked anymore, Alex was no longer nice but mean to everyone, and poor Madison hasn't slept in weeks because she thought it was her fault.

Angela was the worst out of all of them, she was quiet not cheerful. He was the only person left that ever loved her. The family was a mess. How could the ever get back to the way they were?

Hey guys so that's it, please leave a vote if you like it!!! Thank you!

~Cristina & Dai'Sha