Chapter Nineteen: Switching

Madison and Sally ran towards the entrance of the museum and stopped. Madison walked up to the door and shook it, then she stepped back and looked at Sally.

"The door won't even open. Who's the idiot now? I mean did you really think it would be open?" Maddie asked.

Sally snapped at her. "Of course not you little fish!" Her eyes looked up and down the building. "Your going to climb and unlock the door for me."

Maddie scratched her head. "Sally that's crazy. I don't want to do this anymore. We're going home."

Sally stared hard at her, making Madison uncomfortable. She yanked a long curved knife from her dress and waved it in front of Madison's face. "You aren't changing your mind about anything. Now start climbing. NOW!"

Madison was shaking like a leaf. She turned and started climbing the building and somehow made it to one of the second story windows.

She smashed it with her foot and dropped in. She pulled out her flashlight and shined it around. She rushed down the stairs before Sally got impatient and quickly unlocked the door.

Sally waddled in and looked around. "Is there anything you want me to?" Maddie asked hesitantly.

Sally ignored her. She had finally found what she had been looking for.

She walked slowly over to the glass box and looked at the necklace inside. She turned to Madison. "Lift the box."

Madison looked back and forth at Sally and the box. Sally frowned and yelled "Lift it now!"

Madison lifted the box and Sally snatched the necklace from inside. "Finally!" Sally yelled, holding up the amulet. "It's finally mine."

Sally laughed as Madison watched terrified. Sally looked around and saw a crown. She knew exactly what to do with it. She grabbed it and placed it on her head.

She turned to Madison and smiled."We will finally rule together."

Madison smiled. She was happy that she was finally going to get the respect she wanted. Sally grabbed her hand. "Now we must go to the graveyard."

Madison looked at her with a confused look. "Why?" Sally laughed. "So we can have servants."

Madison wasn't so sure but she followed Sally out the door of the museum. They went around behind the museum and Sally looked up at a hill.

"The graveyard is just up the hill behind the museum." Sally and Madison started walking towards it.

Once they got there, Sally smiled and asked, "Are you ready?" Madison looked at her confused. "Ready for what?" Sally smirked as her crown began to glow green.

Madison began to step back but she bumped into someone. She turned around to see a zombie. Madison gasped as another one pinned one of her arms to the tree.

Sally laughed. "Remember when I said 'we will rule together?' Well I really meant that I get to keep your body and your soul will be trapped somewhere dark forever."

Madison gasped. "You lied to me!" Sally smirked. "No I didn't. I told you we will be together. I just meant your body."

She laughed and looked up at the full moon. She smiled at Madison. "Well," She said smiling. "It's time."

She held up the necklace as it began to glow. She began saying, "Karano Molonu loma-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE SALLY!" Sally turned around to see Alex, Diana, Sadie, Miles, and Angela."
____________________
Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

Sorry for all the late updates we are trying to stay on track now!

Question of the day: If the purge happened right now, what would you do?

*SOCIAL MEDIA*

Twitter: Daisha_Cristina

Dai'Sha Twitter: Daishacurlin

Snapchat:

Cristina: cristina_tovar

Dai'Sha: Daisha_xx

Musical.ly:

Dai'Sha: Dai_xx

Facebook:

DaishaandCristina

Plz, be sure to follow cX we appreciate it! :)

Byeeeee
~DaishaandCristina:):):):)