Chapter Eight: We're going where?!

Madison was in the car listening to the radio. She looked at her mom and said, "Hey mama, where are we going." Angela smiled, "Well since we all don't spend that much time with each other, I thought maybe we could go somewhere so I made the decision that we are going to the museum!" Madison smiled, "oh that seems fun." Even though Madison goes there every month, she still loves the museum.

Diana groaned, "Mom we went their last month can't we just change it up a little." Angela sighed, "Diana c'mon, they added a new part of the museum and we should just go and check it out."

Diana rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine whatever." She went back to her phone. Madison watches Alex play on his phone as Angela drove to the museum.

As they got out of the car and went to go and get their tickets. The Willis Museum was one of the best museums in the state. There was mostly ancient stuff from way back to B.C. Madison really did not care about that stuff since she seen it a million times.

What she cared about was the new section. Madison loved history and social studies. They were her favorite subject in school. Madison ran to check the new section that was in the very back. She was not caring to wait for her family.

She walked in and noticed all of the antics from the 1200s. She looked at the glass box and saw the necklace that she had but Sally broke it to pieces. She looked at the beautiful silver necklace with the ruby in the middle, which was shimmering in the light.

She read the story on the side of the glass case.

'King William, the third discovered the necklace in the 1200s. The necklace held great power, which was switching bodies. The king knew that the necklace had that power and gave it to a woman who he admired but could not marry because he already had a queen.

The rule of a king back then is to be married but can't be remarried. Therefore, the king had a plan to switch the queen and the woman souls. He gave it to the woman who he admired and that night the woman sneaked into the palace and saw the queen asleep. She walked over to her and put the next around the queens next and chanted:

'Karano molonu loma odonna mary karu'

Madison narrowed her eyebrows at the language and continued reading:

'As the necklace began to glow, the two ladies switched bodies thus, making the queen wake up in the woman's body. The woman called the guards in. The guards did not know that the woman was in the queen's body causing them to execute her. The woman and the King were now happy.

However, after a year, the woman started getting jealous and greedy of all the riches the king was making and all the women in the land that were in love with him. Therefore, the woman murders the King making her the Queen of the land.

In 10 months, the people found out and hung the woman. The people buried the necklace and it was never found until now.'

Madison looked at the necklace, "Wow it has powers to switch bodies." Madison heard small footsteps, she turned around to see Sally looking up at her with a smile, "Why hello, what do you want." Sally smiled, "Oh I don't want anything I just wanted to look in the museum with you."

Madison did not trust Sally one bit, "Why are you following me? Why can't you follow another kid? And what if someone sees you? They'll record you and put you on YouTube or something."

Sally looked at her with frustration, "BECAUSE you are different you know and I know that you are a special kid."

Madison shrugged, "How am I special?" Sally faced palmed and said with anger, "YOU just are. Soon you will see."

Madison was now terrified of Sally and needed rid of her. She wondered what she meant by soon she will see. Sally walked around the glass seal,

"Wow how sturdy do you think it is." Madison looked at her and shrugged, "I don't know." Sally put her hand on her chin, "Interesting."

Sally walked away from it and went to go check out the other stuff. Madison went to go find her family. She saw her mother watching a speaker talk about some artifact.

She decides to listen to the speaker. As she was listening, she felt her pocket get heavy. She was going to check it but her mother looked at her and said, "It's time to go because I have work to do when I get home."

She grabbed Madison hand and met Diana and Alex at the entrance but as they were walking out. The dogs at the entrance with the police officer started growling. "Hey, hey, stop right there."

Angela and the rest of them stop. Angela said, "Is there a problem officer." The dog started barking at Madison. Madison started backing up, "I don't think he likes me."

The officer walked over to Madison and patted her jacket. He felt something and once he pulled it out. There was the necklace switched bodies.

Madison eyes widen, "Sir, I didn't even know that was in my pocket." The officer gave Madison and her mother a mean look, "Come with me." Madison looked at her mother who had a shocked look on her face. She also saw Sally smirking in their car.

***********************
TODAY IS Dai'Sha birthday and (I) Dai'Sha will be doing a montage of people who said Happy Birthday to me and I will post it on a social media!

Alright guys that's it. Sorry if it's too short and if it has a lot of mistakes...

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBER?

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYeee

~Dai'Sha and Cristina