Chapter Twenty: The ACTUAL fight

(The last chapter was a joke so don't be hurt we just love messing with you guys)

Sally looked at them and smirked, "Well, well, well, look who it is." Sally looked at Angela. "We meet again, Angela."

Angela looked at her and glared. "You will not do to Madison what you did to me."

Sally laughed. "Well guess again." Her crown began to glow as zombies came out of the ground.

Sadie and Diana screamed. Alex rolled his eyes. "Will you two just shut up and fight."

Sadie shook her head. "I can't, I'm too afraid." Alex ran up the her and grabbed her shoulders. "Listen, if we get through this, I promise I will take you on an actual date. Just please do this for Madison.. Do it for me."

Sadie leaned in and closed her eyes. Alex looked at her weird. "What are you doing?" She opened her eyes. "Aren't we supposed to kiss?"

His face twisted. "We don't have time for that." She looked down at the ground. "Oh."

A zombie came behind Alex but Sadie did a backflip and kicked it in the head, causing its head to fall off.

Alex looked at Sadie shocked and asked, "When did you learn how to do that?"

Sadie smiled. "I learned it during cheerleading tryouts so I could impress you." Alex's face turned red as the rest of them started fighting zombies.

Diana and Miles ripped the arms off of one of the zombies and started beating them with it. Angela pushed past all the zombies and started towards Sally, who was just watching the whole fight.

Angela quietly went up behind her and quickly snatched her up into the air. Sally quirmed but she couldn't get out of her grasp.

Meanwhile the rest of them were still trying to fight the zombies but there were too many of them coming out of the ground.

Miles got a bat out of his truck and started swinging at them while Alex, Sadie, and Diana were struggling to hold them off.

Sadie turned and bumped into a zombie. She punched it's face in but then she felt a sharp pain in her arm.

She got bit.