Chapter sixteen: Prom Night part 2

(A/N Be sure to check out Dai'Sha's book "The Missing" on her profile Daisha_Curlin )

In the limo, Hannah was going on and on about how hot it is in the limo." Excuse me turn on the AC! Don't forget I pay you double!" Hannah said to the driver.

The driver looked at her," You're not paying me anything!"

Hannah rolled her eyes, "I'll pay you at the end of the night." The driver nodded, turned on the AC, and drove to the school.

The high school gym was blasting with music from different directions. They all got out and head inside.

Once they were inside, they saw lights on the ceiling, which represented stars. Clear balloons hanging from the ceiling by clear strings acting as if they were falling. Beautiful elegant tables and seats were filled with teens.

There was a DJ and photographers who took pictures at the door. There was even a red carpet, which the teachers had set up for them.

It was beautiful. Hannah posed for the photographers. She clung onto Alex's arm and made a duck face as they took her picture.

Sadie rolled her eyes and posed with Diana. They walked inside the huge archway with balloons tied around it.

Miles all of sudden came out of nowhere saying, "What's up guys!" Then he stopped and saw Hannah with her arms linked with Alex. "Um, Alex what are you doing with this trash?" Alex frowned, "What are you talking about?" Miles rolled his eyes, "Never mind."

Diana looked around searching for her date. She spotted him by the stage with his friends. She hurried over to him and left Sadie with Miles, Alex, and Hannah.

Miles noticed after a while that it was just them so he looked around nervously and said, "Well. I think I'm going to go find my date."

He turned and left the three of them there. Alex stood there awkwardly until a new song came on. Hannah jumped up and down eagerly, "Ooh this is my song! Let's dance!" She tugged on Alex with her. He quickly looked at Sadie and turned back around.

Once they were out of sight, Sadie quickly went towards one of the side doors at the gym that led behind the stage. That was where the ballot box was. She quickly opened the box and was about to stuff in all the ballots that she had in her purse when she saw Hannah's poster. She looked at it closely and gasps," I can't believe that rat did that!"

She quickly glanced from side to side; making sure no one had followed her. Then she quickly walked back to the gym. Diana was there with her date, looking around everywhere. She saw Sadie and said to her, "Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you!"

Sadie shrugged and said,"I had business to take care of."

"Ok everyone gather around to announce the Prom King and Queen." The principal said. Everyone looked at him and got quiet.

Sadie smirked knowing she and Alex were finally going to be together.

The principal opened the ballot box and he laughed,"I knew these two would be together. And the winner is..." Sadie began to stand, "Alex and Hannah!"

Sadie's mouth dropped to the floor as everyone cheered.

They put the crowns on their head and were about to take their picture when Sadie yelled, "That's not fair!"

Everyone looked at her as she stepped up the stairs to the stage. She grabbed the microphone from the principal and glared at him.

She faces the quiet audience, "You are all petty! I saw what Hannah put on her dusty poster!" Hannah glared at her, "I don't know what you are talking about!"

Sadie looked at her, "You know exactly what I'm talking about you little sneak! You said if you vote for me and Alex I will give you each fifty dollars! It was in small print so no one would notice!"

Alex looked at Hannah, "Hannah is that true?"

Hannah rolled her eyes, "No, it's not true. Out of all the people, why do you believe Sadie?" Alex looked over at Sadie, who was watching him, "Because I know she wouldn't lie. She's always honest, especially with me." Sadie smiled.

Hannah looked frustrated and said, "Well even if it was true, she is still a nobody!" Sadie turned towards her, "You're the nobody! In fact, you don't even deserve this crown." Sadie reached over and snatched the crown from Hannah's head and a patch of extensions came off revealing a bald spot on the top of her head.

Everyone gasp as Sadie looked at her, "I knew that patch never grew back!" Hannah touched her bald spot and ran off the stage crying.

There was an awkward silence. The principal snatched the microphone away from Sadie and said, "Well since our Prom Queen ran away, we are going to give it to our runner up. Please congratulate our NEW Prom Queen, Sadie!"

Everyone applauded. Sadie smiled, "Good because I wasn't going to give it to the next person, anyways." She put the crown on her head and looked at Alex, "I'm really happy you stood up for me."

Alex smiled, "Of course, I'm actually going to break it off with her tonight." A slow song began to play as every couple went on the dancefloor. Alex looked at Sadie, "Well it is a tradition that the prom queen and king dance together, and so do you want to dance?" Alex held his hand out to Sadie.

Sadie nodded and held his hand as they went to the middle of the dancefloor. Sadie wrapped her arms around his neck as Alex put his hands on her waist and they danced to the music. Sadie looked into his eyes "I never been this close to you before," She giggled. He chuckled, "That is true." Sadie frowned. Alex looked at her in confusion, "What's wrong?"

Sadie looked at him and whispered so only he could hear it, "I feel like Madison is in danger."

___________________

Hey guys

We hoped you liked it. Sorry for any errors. We will edit it soon.

See what we do on SNAPCHAT!

Dai'Sha: Daisha_xx

Cristina: cristina_tovar

Question of the day: Who inspires you?

~Dai'Sha & Cristina