Chapter Fourteen: Who is she?

Sadie couldn't believe Alex had asked Hannah to Prom. It didn't even make sense because it was "Girls ask Guys". Sadie walked with Diana to the coffee shop which was next to the school.

That's where all of the teenagers go on Fridays. Diana ordered the Chai Latte and Sadie ordered the Breve with extra whip cream.

As they were talking about some shoes they saw at the mall, Alex walked in with Hannah. Sadie glared at them and shook her head. Diana watched as Sadie's tears splashed in her coffee.

Diana couldn't take it anymore. She got up and walked to Hannah and Alex's booth. Diana tapped on his shoulder. Alex looked at her. "Can I help you?" Diana rolled her eyes, "Can we talk for a minute?"

Alex sighed and looked at Hannah and said, "I'll be right back." Hannah smiled and grabbed his hand, "I'll miss you while you're gone." He smiled at her. Diana grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him outside.

Alex looked at her. "What do you want Diana?" Diana scrunched up her nose at him and said, "You know exactly what I want. I want to know why you said no to Sadie but then went and asked Hannah." Alex looked at her and said, "Because you know how Sadie is."

Diana's face was now red in the face, "Alex, Sadie is in love with you. Yes, she can be a bit crazy. But you know how you make her feel. Alex, you're her hero."

Alex looked at Diana and thought for a minute. "You're right, I'm going to tell Hannah it's off and go to prom with Sadie." Diana smiled. "Good."

Diana and Alex walked back in the coffee shop to see Hannah covered in Bever with whip cream everywhere. Alex looked furious, "SADIE WHAT DID YOU DO!" Sadie put her hands up in defense, "I didn't do anything." Alex pointed his finger at Hannah, "Then how is she covered in YOUR drink."

Sadie looked at him and yelled, "BECAUSE she walked over here and dumped it on herself." Alex looked at her confused, "Why would she do that, YOU'RE LYING!" Diana elbowed Alex, "But Alex don't you have something to say to Sadie." Alex smiled, "Oh yeah Sadie." Sadie smiled hoping Alex was going to ask her to prom or yes to her offer today.

Alex continued, "Stay out of mine and Hannah's life!" Sadie's heart sank to her stomach. She couldn't believe he said that. Alex and Hannah walked out of the coffee shop, not before Hannah turned around as they were walking and smirked at Sadie.

Sadie was still at the table frozen with shock. Her face turned blank as she stared at the table. She stood up and look at Diana, "I have to go. I already paid." Before Diana could say anything, Sadie was already out the door.

********

Diana slammed the door opened to her room and stormed into Alex's room as he was on the phone with Hannah. Alex looked at Diana and said to Hannah, who was on the phone, "Babe, I gotta call you back. Ok. Yeah, I love you too bye." He turned off his phone and looked at Diana, "What." Diana looked at him, "Don't what me boy! Why did you say that to Sadie, she was heartbroken."

Alex plopped on his bed, "You saw what she did to Hannah." Diana shook her head, "No I didn't and you didn't either." Alex played on his phone, "Then how did Hannah get Sadie's drink on herself." Diana sat down on the end of his bed and looked at him, "Well we heard two stories and we don't know who to believe. But you shouldn't jump the gun and told Sadie to stay out of your life. And Sadie doesn't lie about that kind of stuff."

Alex looked up from his phone, "But what if she did." Diana shrugged, "Then she did but you need to listen to both sides of the story." Diana walked out the of his room for him to think about it.

********

Sally and Madison sat on Madison's bed. Sally opened a map of the town and put her finger on the museum, "There, we will have to go at night." Madison looked at her, "By foot?"
Sally shook her head, "No stupid, ask your mother for lunch money every day and save up." Madison nodded and Sally continued, "It is five blocks away so it's about $3. Trust me, I can make you a queen."

Sally smirked,"I have a better idea, why don't you just steal the money." Madison's eyes widened. She never ever has stolen from her mother before. "I don't know."

Sally's eyebrow frowned, "What do you mean you don't know. Just do it, NOW!" Madison nodded and walked in the hallway. She went to her parent's room.

She slowly opened the door and peep in to see if anyone was there. She tiptoed inside and went under their bed. She knew exactly were the money was. She went to the center of the bed and lifted up the carpet.

Under the carpet was a safe. She typed in the numbers 4891 and the safe clicked opened. She looked inside to see money and jewelry. She took the money she needed and hurried up and closed the safe.

As she was running down the hall heading to her room, she bumped into Diana. They both fell to the ground with a thud. Diana groaned and looked at Maddie hand, which was full of money.

"HEY!" She exclaimed pointing at the money, "Who gave you all that money." Maddie had to think quick before Diana finds out that she stole it. "Oh this. This is my fundraiser money for school."

Diana crossed her arms,"Oh really? What fundraiser is it?" Maddie began sweating, "It's for ummm." All of a sudden, Diana's phone rung.

Diana held up a finger,"Hold on one minute, it's Sadie." She opened the phone and began to talk." Hey, how are you feeling?" Maddie slowly sneaked away and shut the door behind her.

Sally rubbed her hands,"Great we will steal next Saturday when there's a full moon." Maddie held her head down and put the money in Sally's hand. Sally smiled,"Don't worry. It's for a good cause."

_____________________
Hey guys! I hoped you like it! I'm sorry if the ending was a bit all over the place because I was typing it on my phone so I couldn't see any errors.

Be sure to add us on Snapchat:
Dai'Sha: Daisha_xx
Cristina: cristina_tovar

Question of the day: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

Byeeeeeeeeeee

~Dai'Sha and Cristina