Chapter Six: YOU DID IT!

As the sirens of an ambulance and police, cars were going off as police officers came in the dance school with guns. Madison and the rest of the dancers were under lockdown. Madison was scared for her life.

After a couple of hours, one of the police officers escorted them out. Madison walked out to see Alex and Diana running up to her and hugging her. "Thank God you are alright," Diana said tears rushing down her face.

The assistant coach of the team came outside and said, "Because of the death of Mrs. Mandy, you girls can no longer dance until they get another dance teacher."

Madison was sad that she lost her dance teacher but she was also confused. She got in and looked at the ground saying, "I guess I won't be going to dance practice anymore."

Alex looked at her and saw the tears in her eyes. "Maddie its ok. Mrs. Mandy probably had to go. And they'll hire another teacher soon."

Madison looked up at him and said, "But she couldn't have died that fast! She was fine last time I saw her." Diana looked in the back seat where Madison was buckled up.

"Maddie, she probably had a heart attack or something." Diana turned back around and went on her phone.

Madison shook her head. Something was wrong and she had to find out what it was.

Once they got home, Madison got her bag out of the trunk and ran upstairs. She did not want to speak to anybody. She opened her bag to find Sally looking dead at her with a smirk on her face.

"Why hello. How was your day?" Madison glared at her and pointed her finger right at Sally's face. "YOU!"

Sally looked at her confused. "Me what?"

"You killed Mrs. Mandy!" Maddie yelled. Sally looked at her. "So what if I did? She was going to tell on me." Sally cocked her head to the side and said, "You aren't going to tell on me. Are you?"

Maddie hesitated then looked at her with fear and shook her head. Sally smiled. "Good."

She walked to Madison's play makeup set that Angela bought her for Christmas. She started to hum 'The Innocents' as she put some powder on her face.

Madison watches Sally as she transform her burnt face. She looked brand new. "All you innocents make a run for it, all you innocents, mark me down for it." Sally sang as she put the last dab of blush. "There. Now I'm back to my old self."

She looked at Madison while putting on red lipstick. "You better not tell anyone about me or I will end you and your family."

Madison nodded. Sally smiled at her. "Good. See I like you, so I will not kill you."

********

Angela looked at Alex and Diana. "You two and Maddie are going to your grandma's house because I have to go do a catalog for my next clothing line." Alex groaned. "Can I just stay over at Miles's house?"

Diana asked, "Can't I just stay at Sadie's? We have a science project to do."

Angela sighed and thought for a minute. "I guess so." Angela walked upstairs and knocked on Madison's door. "Maddie, do you want to go to grandmas or stay with Alex or Diana."

She heard Madison scream, "GRANDMA'S." Angela opened the door. "Ok start packing your bags."

Madison just stood there with her hands behind her back. Angela looked confused.

"Maddie, what is that behind your back?" Angela tried to look behind her back but Madison just turned. Angela gave her one last glance and just gave up. "Just pack your bags." She walked out and shut the door.