Chapter Three: She's back...

(A/N Alex is in the picture)

Maddie was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, overwhelmed with anger. She never knew her father had cancer. He probably didn't know it either. If only she knew earlier.

She kept looking at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan go around and around, tears came steadily, like a faucet, slowly dripping.

Crash!

All of sudden her pink chair fell on the ground. She slowly got out of her silky pink bed and went to investigate the crash.

She looked on the side of her bed to see the box she picked up from the park. It was opened. She cautiously walked over to the old box.

As she approached it, she slowly lifted up the box to see......nothing. She looked around the floor but there wasn't anything there.

She sighed, went back to her bed, and looked back at the ceiling. She watched the ceiling fan again and was slowly falling asleep.

"Child."

Madison groaned.

"Child."

Madison flipped to her side.

"CHILD!"

Madison jumped and opened her eyes to come face to face with a doll. A very burnt doll that looked super old. Madison was about to scream until the doll covered her mouth.

"Don't be afraid I won't hurt you, I only want to be your friend, calm down." Madison tensed up but relaxed and asked, "Who are you?" The doll simply said,

"My name is Sally."

Madison frowned. "I think I have heard that name before.. Maybe not."