Chapter Twenty-One

Sadie screamed. Everyone turned to look at her. Diana gasped. "Sadie!" she cried, running towards her.

Angela knocked the crown off of Sally's head, causing all off the zombies to deteriorate. Even Sadie.

Sadie's feet started to disappear. Alex tried to grab Sadie's hand. "No Sadie, please stay with me."

Sadie looked right into his eyes before she disappeared. "Sadie!" Diana shrieked.

While Sally was distracted, Angela tried to slap the necklace out of Sally's hand.

After a couple of swings, she finally hit her hand hard enough causing the necklace to fall.

Angela caught it and threw it on the ground. She slammed the bat on the necklace causing it to smash into pieces.

Souls flew out, screaming at the top of their lungs. Angela prayed that Madison's soul would go into her body.

Madison glowed and fell to ground. Everyone ran to her. Angela started crying. "Maddie, wake up! We need you!" Madison still didn't move. Diana cried into Alex's shoulder. A tear from Angela fell on Madison's face.

Madison flinched and began to move causing everyone to look at her.

Madison opened her eyes and was pulled into a hug by Angela. "I've missed you." Angela said. Madison smiled and said, "I've missed you too, mom."

Angela picked up Madison and everyone walked to Miles truck. Everyone was still sad about Sadie but they were happy it was over.