Chapter Thirteen: Girls Ask Guys

It was just another day at the High school until the school announcer's voice went over the intercom.

"Good Afternoon everyone. In case you guys didn't know, it's Prom Week! But this year is 'Girls ask Guys.' So make sure to ask that special someone. Also the tickets are $100 this year because you guys didn't do good on the fundraisers and the senior class is broke. So make sure to buy a ticket."

The intercom clicked off. Sadie turned to Diana. "Do you think Alex will say yes if I ask him?"

Diana rolled her eyes. "No. I heard he was going to ask Hannah."

Sadie glared. "Hannah? I thought I killed that tramp years ago!"

Diana laughed. "Sadie, putting gum in someone's hair is not killing them."

Sadie shrugged. "Whatever. She needed that trim anyways. And I'm going to make sure I go to Prom with Alex. I even made this poster for us!"

She held up a poster. Diana leaned in to read it closer. "Vote Alex and Sadie for Prom King and Queen?" Sadie nodded. "Wait how did you even make this so fast? The announcements literally just came on."

Sadie's face turned serious. "I have been saving this since I was 10."

Diana cringed before saying. "No wonder it looks so... dusty."

Sadie rolled her eyes and put the poster back down. "Well anyways, who are you planning to ask?"

Diana looked across the room at someone. He barely smiled at her then looked back down at his phone. She looked down. Sadie followed Diana's eyes.

She gasped. "You like Mordecai?" Diana looked at her funny and said "Um that's Daniel. Where did you even get Mordecai from?"

Sadie ignored her. "Don't worry, I'll help you." She started to get up but Diana grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. "No I need to do it myself." Sadie eyed her but shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Suddenly the bell rang. They got their stuff together and hurried out to get to their next class. Once they were under the breezeway Sadie turned to Diana. "Wait can you come with me to the library so I can turn in this book?"

Diana nodded. "Sure why not."

As they turned around the corner, they saw a group of people around the door of the library. "There must already be a Promposal or something."

Sadie grabbed Diana's arm. "Let's go see who it is."

As they pushed through the crowd, in the middle thet could see Alex holding a poster and his friends were all behind him.

The poster said "Prom?" and two of his other friends were holding smaller posters that said yes and no.

Hannah snatched the "Yes" poster from Alex's friend and grabbed Alex's collar and kissed him. Behind them, all of Alex's friends were yelling and stuff.

Sadie, who had tears in her eyes, let go of Diana's arm and stormed off. "Sadie wait!" Diana yelled as she tried to catch up to her.

Hey guys, here's the update! So we're just here in the park with our class and we decided to just update right now. We hope you enjoyed it!! Also if you didn't know, we update every Friday!

Question of the day: What are you doing right now?

~Cristina & Dai'Sha