Chapter 30

About a month after the Club finding out about Fuchu Nishi, there actually hadn't been any trouble. I know, it's surprising. Everything was going well. Kaoru and I were going places a lot on our days off from school and sometimes after club hours ended. I was able to talk to the club members a lot more without feeling guarded. It was just really nice.

Kaoru and I hadn't made plans, so I decided to go to the supermarket with Haruhi. I wanted to spend some time with her. We started down the stairs and she called, "We'll be back in a bit!"

Dad told us, "Be careful!"

When we reached the ground floor, someone grabbed my right arm while another grabbed Haruhi's left. I looked at them both and my mouth dropped open. Suzuran, the second-year from St. Lobelia, said, "Targets..."

Hinagiku, the first-year, finished, "... captured!"

Haruhi gasped, as they dragged us away, "Wait! What the?!"

"Hey! Stop!" I shouted. A limousine pulled up next to us, and the darkened window rolled down. Benibara sat inside with sunglasses on, complimenting her smirk.

"Good. Bring them in," she ordered before rolling the window back up.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"Roger!" the girls answered, pulling us to the other side of the car.

"Hold on! Where are we going?" Haruhi demanded was we were put into the car.

"Where you belong! St. Lobelia!" Suzuran answered, but that was all they said about it. Not why we were abducted, which was really what I wanted to know.

It took about twenty minutes to arrive at St. Lobelia, so it was around eleven in the morning. As we got out of the car, the other three stayed. Benibara explained, "We must go greet the fans, but Rika will take care of you until we are finished. Adieu." The car drove away, and we turned to see a girl standing there. She had a pink shirt on that said, "Benibara Executive." I guessed an executive for the fan club.

"Please, follow me," she smiled, bowing to us. She started walking away before we even got the chance to protest. My sister and I looked at each other, and I shrugged. There wasn't much choice but to follow her.

We trailed behind Rika and was led into the school. After turning through a couple of hallways, we came to double doors that said "Zuka Club" on them. She opened the door and held it for us. We hurried inside. "Please, go change into your uniforms behind the curtains. Azami's is in the first changing room. The Zuka Club members should be here soon." Then, she left and shut the door.

Haruhi finally asked, "Do you have any idea why we're here?"

I frowned, "No, I was hoping you may. I guess we should just do as they say for now. Maybe we'll get to leave sooner." Haruhi nodded in agreement. We went behind our designated curtains.

My St. Lobelia uniform was on a hanger on the wall. I had to admit, I liked that uniform more than Ouran's, but I wasn't attending the school for the clothing. I sighed before taking off my clothes and replacing them with the uniform. I was fixing the strap on my white high heels when I heard someone walk into the room. "Suzuran, where are our guests?" Benibara asked.

She answered, "In the changing rooms, of course." I stood up and walked around a bit, making sure they were the right size so I wouldn't fall. I heard the curtains next to mine slide open.

"You're gorgeous, maiden! I mean, Haruhi," Benibara complimented.

Hinagiku asked from behind my curtain, "Are you ready, Azami?" I sighed once more and slid the curtains open.