Chapter Two

Chapter Two : The Minute

     Ace left the players alone in the room to know each other better. 

     As Ace shut the door, I felt really blank. All of the things in my head were scrambled. All I know is that fifteen of the players will die. I was really scared, but. I am a son of Ares, I fear nothing. There is a time where I went on a quest just to get a hair of the Minotaur. 

     Ares forced me into getting that piece of hair. I risked everything just to pull that tiny string. I got bruises, blood loss, EVERYTHING! But when I came back to Ares with the hair, he just said "Nice!" Then he burned it. Everything was so fast that, I traveled for a day and suddenly, it was all nothing?. I punched him in the face and this was his words. 

     "For a child of mine, everything will be so hard. In relationships, quests, activities and even your life will be damn hard. But remember, I am strong, so you are. The reason I gave you the quest is for you adapt to Independence. Always remember that, Alliance will soon be broken." Then he disappeared. Well, I dont get it. 

     As for the present, We stood there shocked. No one moved, no one talked. After minutes of thinking, I started talking. "Well, Uhmm. Hi. Benjamin Here. So,." I dont know what to say next. "Introduce yourself and maybe share something" said Cheese. "Yeah, so. Carmen here. I could climb. Think that I am a fast climber. Mountains, wall, trees. Anything." She smiled as she pull her tshirt down. She has a brown long hair and a gentle face. Not normal for a child of Ares. One boy suddenly hold her hand. "Carl. I could climb also." This was weird. Carmen and Carl look alike. Maybe they were "Siblings." said Carmen. Too bad, they get to kill each other. They hugged and A boy started talking. "Rene, an axe would be nice. Throwing axes. I could kill all of you using an axe only" He was tough. God. He had a huge body and Im sure that he really can kill us. He had a huge muscle that even I was scared of. He can stranggle and kill you within seconds. He was a brown curly hair dude and he really look ready to kill us. Thats a bad sign. "You think, you can kill me? Jace. Fastest runner. And guess what, I could get your axes and start burying them one by one into your little stomach." Jace said it. Mockingly. "Make sure of that. Im gonna kill you, remember that." said Rene. "Enough, you guys." said Cheese. Im pretty sure, Ares is dissapointed to him. Ares likes fights you know. "Lena, a girl who can shoot. Give me a bow." She looked at me straight. I look around and saw a part in the corner where weapons are placed. "Slow" said Jace. Jace runs to the bow, and God. She was so fast that you cant even see her run. She came back and give the bow to Lena, and Lena shoot the arrow down to the podium. The glass shatters and it was in the middle where Lena shoot. I was scared. " Then there's one little girl. She was shy and timid and maybe scared. At first, you will think that "Ares? your father?" She was so gentle. "Heidi." She said it with her cute voice. "Oh no." Rene said. Heidi went straight to Rene, and she carried Rene and throw her meters away. That little girl is strong. Everyone was shocked. Heidi here was to be scared of. Cheese went straight to Rene and help him up. "Cheese, is the name. I really dont have any talents" Everyone was smiling like "First Victim :)" Then Everyone looked at me. "Oh god. Oh. Hey, Benj here and " I dont know what to say. I just got confused. "Sword, maybe?" Not really, I wasnt good with swords. Then everyone went off of their own except for Cheese. I went to him.

     "Hey. Why didnt you?" I said. "Well, that little girl is weak. That's why." Cheese said. "Then why did , huh? You dont like that. I have a victim" Wish I could kill. "You know what's my REAL reason?" said Cheese. "What?" He tooked a deep breath and said " To kill you, my friend " Nerves started to shake. 

     I wasnt sure what happened. A bestfriend trying to kill his bestfriend. What did I do wrong? 

     As soon as he said that, the door went wide and We saw Nine persons staring at us all. Ace was behind them and said "Greeks!" He got our attention. We went closer to him. "Meet the Romans" The romans were like, pro. They really look scary. Romans will win again, for sure.

     "Come, for the training" said Ace.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy! Made a new chapter. Sorry for the wrong grammar and thanks for reading it. Hope you read the next chapter :).