Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR : THE OLYMPIANS

     The Mount Olympus is so high that one fall could kill you.

     As we got out in the bus, I saw eleven buses beside us. I then saw the other players for the Olympic Games. Well, Ace started to make our line straighter and went off to the  mountain. Step by step, these Romans are really prepared. They are so vicious and scary looking. But not for Bree.

     "Bree, you sure?" I asked Bree when we were still at the bus. "Yes, of course. I am a daughter of Mars" she giggled. "Then why-" I didn't finish talking. "Yes, I am gentle not vicious and a warfreak like Scott. It is that I am so close to the Aphrodite girls back in the Camp. Influence, you know that kind of thing?" she giggled again.

     After minutes of walking. We have reached Mount Olympus. There was this huge castle made of gold and it is really huge. Much bigger than the Disney Castle.

     First, the Zeus Kids or Jupiter, whatever, went on first. Then Poseidon kids, Hades and so on. We were the last batch of demigods who went in.

     Inside the castle, there were large golden chandeliers. The same with the walls and the floor, it was also golden. At the side of the pathway was the Twelve Statues. It was the statue of the twelve Olympians.  We went into a curve and went inside a room.

     Inside that room was like a court. There was a high seat, the Judge's seat. Below it was a line of tables with microphones. At the side of the room was chairs. Golden chairs. In front of the tables with microphone was the Audience seats. Behind the Audience seats was the Silver and Golden thrones of the Gods.

     In the Audience seats, we sat there while the Zeus Players was at the table with microphones.

      Almost forgot, there was an interview coming.

     After minutes of waiting, the Olympians with some other Minor Gods went inside the room. Everyone stand and bow to them. Zeus formed a line of the Gods.

      They all wore robes and leaves. Athena and Ares wore gladiator suits. Hephaestus wore robes that are dirty. Maybe he was working on a sculpture. At the end of the line was Apollo and Artemis, arguing.

     The eleven Olympians went to their thrones at the back of the Audience while Zeus sat at the Judge's seat. The other gods were at the audience too.

     "Welcome, welcome. To this year's Olympic Games!" said Zeus. Zeus wore robes that are dark blue and light green. Leaves around his ears and talking holding a bolt. Zeus' bolt.

     "To start the Interview, let me introduce the players for My Games!" The Zeus kids stood up and bow. "For this year, Romans and Greeks. You will play the game "The Amazing DEATH Race" Well, Fiora and Fredd will announce tomorrow the mechanics of this games. Your Games are scheduled tomorrow night. Well, Gods. Ask them one by one now."

     Apollo started to ask questions. He asked the first boy, a greek "Are you excited to kill your own siblings?" Apollo was mocking the kid. "Well, It depends if I could Kill. Is it on the rules? If yes, Yes I am excited to kill all of them"

     I look behind and saw Ares smiling. "Yes, this will be good to watch."

     Then after everyone was questioned, It was the Poseidon kids. They would play Racing with a Pegasus on water. After minutes and minutes. It was Aphrodite's kids turn. After that it was ours.

     "Come on up and be prepared. Do not smile please." said Ace.

     When you are a son of Ares, smiling is not a good sign. You must look vicious, strong.

     "Now, goodluck Aphrodite's kids in your pageant. Now, the last but not the least. Ares' kids and Mars' Kids."

     We went into a straight line and sat on the chair behind the table.

      "In this year, they will all play Hunger Games" said Zeus. I saw Ares looking at us one by one. Inspecting us. "Now, let's start." said Zeus.

     "After ten years for Romans, are you ready to win Greeks?" Athena said mockingly. "Yes, of course. We are ready. Ready to kill these ugly Romans" said Rene. Rene has pride, you know?

     "Well, these greeks aren't ready yet, you know. Mars trained us. Who trained you greeks?" A Roman said. "Chiron. The greatest Hero-Trainer of all, any questions?" Heidi, the cute girl said.

     "Woah. Be quiet will you. Are you the one who needs to say the answer?" said Bree.

    Bree was strong. Now, I can see who is the Badass Bree.

     "ENOUGH!" shouted Ares. Ares stood up and said "You guys, don't fight infront of your Father, youll have plenty of time in the arena. Now, I would like to Ask you" He pointed at me.

     "What is your damn question?" I sighed. I made a good impression in a bad way you know

     "Alliance. Will you make one?" he said. "Damn you! Who needs allies if you have swords to stab it to their throats?" I said.

     Oh god. What am I doing? Well, I need to make everyone be scared at me.

     Ares was sure embarrassed. He sat down and questions was keep on going until everyone is finish. Ace signals us to go back on our sits.

     "Well, Gods. Now you know who will be playing in these games. Be ready kids for Feast is waiting." Zeus.

     How could he call us Kids. *sigh*

     We got out in a line and walked to the Room where we will have the Feast.

     "Psst." Bree said. "What?" I said, whispering. Then she pointed right. I saw her right and it was...

      It was the Training room. A room full of dummies, weapons and Survival Tips. Me and Bree exchanged looks and we were thinking the same thing. It is where the Romans trained.

       "Sounds tempting." I said.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy! Thanks for reading the chapter. Then again, I am so sorry for the grammar and I wish you could support the book. Thanks :))) Please Vote and your reviews will help me a lot. Thanks :)))