Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN : THE WANTED

Benj's Point of View. In the remaining chapters, It is still his Point of View.

     Apollo scared me even Ace.

As Apollo warned me, I saw Ace at Apollo's back. "Ace!" I shouted. "Thankyou." I whispered. "I didn't save you. It was Bob and Marls" said Ace. Ooh, I know Bob and Marls, they are the best friends of Ace."Oh, say thank you for me." I said. "We need to talk" Ace's expression is dead serious. "I'll join." Apollo said.

     Both of them were serious. Don't know why. Am In trouble? Again? Hate this place already.

     "Could you tell me your powers. Do you have any?" said Apollo. It was a weird question . I don't have any, really. Well, duhh. My father has no powers. Only Arrogant and paranoidism. Is there a word like that? Sorry. Hahahaha.

     "No, why?" I asked. "Well, I got to tell you, there was an eidolon attack again." said Ace.

      Ace started to tell me why did Ares did that. Zeus commanded the Gods. I mean the eidolon commanded the Gods to mock Cheese.

       "Why did he summoned the eidolon?" I said.

       The two look at each other and Ace said. "Yeah, why did he summon. There must be a motive." "Yeah, why? Why did he?" said Apollo. "We need to find that out." said Ace.

        "Hey, Apollo. Why am I dead?" I almost forgot. Apollo warned me of something.

      "Let me tell him." said Ace while Apollo nodded.

       "You know the fire explosion?" Ace asked me. "Of course. It appeared while I shout." I said.

      Oh, I forgot. There was a fire explosion occurred. When your going to ask me Why did I shout, the answer is.. Shouting helps me to relax. All my anger came out. Try it. It is helpful.

       "Well. The Gods are arguing about the cause of it." said Ace. "It burned us you know? It made my sister shout in my ears." said Apollo.

       "It's Hephaestus. A fire maker." I said, like I am the smart guy. "Hephaestus denied it." said Apollo. "What? First, he spew fire in front of me. I mocked him and there he made the place on fire to kill me." I said. "Here's the dead part." said Apollo.

        Ace took a deep breath and said "They think it was somebody." "Then, who is it?" I asked. "Well, they think it was.." said Ace. "You." said Apollo. "Me?"

         What? They are blaming me for burning the Gods? First of all I cannot make fire, spawn them or anything. And if it was me, They deserved it. Second, It was Hephaestus. He can make fire, not me.

        "Yeah. They think, you did it." said Ace. "Any evidence?" I said with pride. "Yes, a history, actually." said Apollo. "What? I don't get it." I said. "Woah! Don't tell me it's him!" said Ace. "Yes, Ace. Remember Prometheus? In our myth? His story?" said Apollo. "The one who can make fire?" I asked.

         In greek myth, There is one man named Prometheus. He can make fire. It was a gift. I mean, it is not. It's like this. He was born with it. The weird part is, he is not related to Hephaestus. How did this happen? That's why, the Gods chained him while some birds eats his liver everyday.

         "Think, they are related to you." said Apollo. "No, am not." I said, annoyed.

         "Well, If you just admit it. Then you'll be free. Free from life." said Apollo.

          Gods will kill me if I did the fire.

           "NO! I didn't! Why would I?" I shouted at Apollo. "DONT SHOUT AT ME! I AM A GOD! YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES, BITCH!" Apollo started to squish my neck until I cant breath. Ace push Apollo away from me but Apollo kicked him. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Apollo laughed.

           I cant breath. Help.

           Ace couldn't stand, blood on his face started to come out.

            My vision became blurred and I cannot take it anymore until A girl shot an arrow at Apollo. Apollo dodged and made me free.

            I took a deep breath and try to breath normally again.

            I look again at the Arrow and it was shimmering. Blue glitters appeared. So bright and heavy.

             "Kill him, I'll kill you " said the girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading it. Hope you like it. Please SPREAD THIS and continue reading it. Sorry for the grammar. Comment anything and please vote it. Thanks :)))

The Son Of Ares : The Battle in the ArenaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara