Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE: THE QUESTION

     ACE's Point of View. 

     "Yeah. He wont survive, you know?" I said. "He's so gentle right? It's like he is a son of Aphrodite. "We dont know. He has a chance to win for me." I said. "Ace so stupid." said Scott, mocking me. "Scott so arrogant" Now I am laughing. "Alec and Rene. My bet." said Scott. "Me too." I said. "I thought?" said Scott. "Everybody has a chance of winning." I said looking at the view.

     The view was perfect. I can only see dark clouds. Mount Olympus is really high you know.

     Then came the explosion. 

      Without talking, we rush out through the door and went to the hallway. "Where was that?" said Scott, looking around. Adrenaline came through me. I know that something went bad.

       "There!" I shouted. I saw a flash coming from the Feast Room. 

         As Scott pull the bar, trying to open the door, he shouted and sat down.

         "Why?" I help him to stand. "Burn." he said. I pull his hand and saw a burn. "The metal's really hot. Dont know why." He was running out of breath. It really hurts so bad.

         I need to get help. Even I cannot open the damn door. 

         Then coming from behind, someone tap my shoulder. They were two.

          "Riley!" I said. 

         Riley was a cabin leader. A Poseidon dude. "What's wrong with him?" Riley said. I gave Scott's hands to Riley and he started inspecting it. "Wait, let me call Eleanor" he said. He run and after seconds he came back with a girl that Ive never seen before. She was definitely a Roman. 

          "Eleanor?" asked Scott. "Who's this Riley?" i said. "Eleanor, a cabin leader. Daughter of Apollo. She can heal Scott's burned hands." said Riley. 

           Riley was a close friend of mine and he is the best swimmer I know. Speaking of Swimming, he won the games last year. Swimming Contest. And because he is a swimmer, he is a muscular man. His muscles were much bigger than Alec and he is much handsome with his blonde man's cut hair. He was sure sexy. 

             PS. Im no gay.

            "Riley, can you cool the metal bars with your water power?" I asked him. He nodded and curse. A pail of water was soon swirling in his hands and he then puts the cold water in the bars. 

             We were running out of time, we need to look on what happened inside. 

           I rushed from the door and Riley shouted "Stop, its still hot!" I hold the bars and it was damn hot. My hands started to shake and my skin started to shed off. Blood was clotting and the pain was starting reach my arms. With my might, I pulled it and open the door. 

               The first thing that I saw was fire. All around the place. The walls started melting, the floor was full of heat and this is the weirdest part. The Gods were floating and shouting. As soon as Zeus saw the door, opened, he rushed while the Gods follow him. All of them run towards the pharmacy. As soon as I was about to follow the Gods, I saw two boys, lying down the floor. 

           It was.. It was Cheese and Benj. I knew it. Those guys are in trouble again. Riley then made a way for me to pick up the two by splashing the floor will pails of water. As I went in, sweats were multiplying. There was an extreme heat here. The fire was crawling near me. But I didnt matter, I went closer first to Benj, saving his life again. I touched his face and he was sweating bullets. His face look pale, a sign that he fainted. Scars and burned area was found on his arms. I removed his bathrobe and touched his chest. Thank God that he was still breathing.  

           *PS. He's naked, WHY??? People nowadays are so lazy.

           I put on his robe and carried him. But at first, I dropped him. My hands were really in pain. I couldnt carry him. I tried again and I carried him succesfully. I looked back and saw the pathway where I came from was gone. We were trapped in a circle, ready to be roasted. 

            I shouted at Riley "Riley! The pathway was gone! Make another one! Fast! My hands!" 

            "I cant! There is no water left. I need water!" he shouted back. 

            I was panicking. I was looking around me but saw no other way to the exit. We were trapped by fire high as 10 inches. 

            I was so mad that either one of the Gods didnt notice the two boys. Why didnt they help them? Why did this happen and How? What happened in here? How can we escape? We really need help.

             I empty my mind and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

             All of a sudden, I saw two man flying high in the sky. I mean, one was flying and carrying another man. I look closer but I cant see them clearly because of the smoke.

             "Were going to save you!" the man shouted. But it was too late. I suffocated and my hands drop Benj again. I was so exhausted and cant breath properly anymore. There is too much smoke everywhere. 

               I drop Benj and I drop myself, suffocated and about to die. 

               "Sorry Benj, I cant save you this time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy! Thanks for reading it and hope you read the next chapter. Sorry for the grammar :)) Vote, Comment and SPREAD this. Thankyou guys :))))