Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE : THE FEAST

     At the Feast, there was twelve long tables. One table, one big happy family.

One seat for the God, two seat for each Cabin leader of both camps and sixteen seats for the players. Mars was at the end of the Table. Wait, Did i say Mars? Well, it is Ares. Uhm, maybe Mars. I dont know!

     "Well, lets eat!" shouted Zeus over at the side. I saw them laughing. Dont know why. The Demeter kids, right beside our table was so quiet that they are taking their game seriously. Farming. 

     I like their game actually. They all need to find three seeds of the Giant Beanstalk, plant it and defend theirselves from natural calamities. 

     On our left, the Dionysus table, they were all drunk. Dionysus stood up at the center of their table and dance like a stripper. They all howled and raised their goblets full of wine.

        Going back, Our food was all placed in golden plates. Turkey, pasta, desserts. Everything was there. I sat beside Heidi and Rene. They all look very hungry. They kept on getting food even though their plates are full. Infront of me was a very muscular, handsome and a really turn on Roman dude. I saw the Aphrodite taking peeks at him. FLIRTS.

       "So, tomorrow. In the training room at Camp Rome, there will be visitors who will determine your scale point." Mars said. Everyone just ignored him. Even me, I was looking down at my plate full of cupcakes. Surprisingly, he threw a knife at the palm of the Roman dude infront of him but the guy caught, with his bare hands.  Everyone was startled. The Roman dude stood up and threw the knife at the face of Ares. Well, he dodged of course. 

        "Want to kill me? Then join the games bitch" said the Roman dude. The Roman dude was so tough and Mean. Remember that once he start to fight with Ares. He will sure lose.

         Its not that I am not in good vibes with my dumb father. I'll share some stories with him and me next time.

          As we continue eating, I took a contact with Bree. 

          This might sound crazy but I would really love to see where they train. Where they spent almost a month with Mars, training them.  And the only Roman that I could trust is Bree. 

          I sent her my "Wanna go?" look. She giggled and nodded. 

         We need to escape. We need a plan. But Zeus helped me with a plan, accidentally.

          "Everyone is bloated already. Now, I'll be giving you an hour to talk or chat or whatever to the other players. Its ok to visit the other demigod's table. Let's have party!" Zeus was a party people, I guess. Surprisingly, Dionysus went in the center of the stage started to strip with his kids and dance. Aphrodite's kids started to stalk "Roman Dude". Artemis' kids were following their Mother. Apollo's kids started to sing. They were all weird especially Poseidon's kid. 

          Know what they're doing? They were sprinkling water to the Hephaestus kids who are playing with fire. 

           As everyone was busy, I look at my back looking for Bree so she could guide me into the training room. But I cannot find her anywhere. 

             Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm, dash for the doors and went outside. 

            It was Bree. "You know what, your slow" she said. "Well, let's go." She grabbed my arm and went off to look for the Training Room.

            "Here it is" The door was silver and gold. It looks so big. Im pretty sure that Inside of it is big. But I need to go inside for me to look at it. SO I could be vicious like the "Roman Dude". "Let's make it fast. We really need to get back soon. Someone might see us." she said. 

             Here it goes! Its do or die! 

            As we got inside, I was surprised. "Look who'se here. A victim, I guess" said the person inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy, thanks for reading it. Sorry for the grammar and please read the next chapter, ok? :)) Btw, just saw a brilliant story, an original one, A MUST READ story. Vote for it :)) http://www.wattpad.com/story/5564993-hit-me-with-your-best-shot%20%E2%80%A6 thanks :))