Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT : THE DUEL

     Ares wants a second one. A second time.

"Hello, children." Ares was pointing his sword at me. "Before you get to kill him, kill me first" said Cheese. "Oh, a hero. Well, bitch. You know that no one can beat me in a fight, right?" said Ares. Ares surely has pride. Pride that I cannot stand it anymore. "So then. You first Cheese my darling. Then you."    He pointed his sword to me. Then came the worst event.

     "Is the eidolon still in you?" said Cheese. "I summoned it. I am much stronger when this Eidolon thingy possess me." said Ares. "Whatever." I said. "Now, enough chit chat. I want you to challenge me into a battle. A duel perhaps. One must die, one must win." said Ares. "Let me take care of him." said Cheese. "No, you cant do this. No, I wont let you." I said. "You need to trust me." said Cheese. "What a drama. Hey Cheesy boy! When I kill you, I kill him." said Ares, laughing. "You think you can kill me?" said Cheese with pride. "Let's see about that." said Cheese.

     I really wanto help Cheese with this but I just cant. There is a rule about duel. Its only one versus one. To be honest, all I can do is watch him die. I cant do anything. Its not that I dont care about Cheese, its that. Argh, I cant explain. I'll just pray he can win. But this is nonsense! A god cannot die but it can fall. Oh, almost forgot. One stab. Yeah. I forgot to tell you guys. Once Cheese stabbed Ares, he will win. 

      Ares gave Cheese a sword and they both positioned themselves. Back at camp, We are studying the basic positions so that when we engaged into a fight, we look professional. 

      Cheese run for Ares and slash his swords. Ares dodged and kicked Cheese away. Cheese went up and dash again, As Ares kicked, Cheese dodged and slash his sword on Ares Face. Ares then dash for Cheese to take revenge. 

      All of a sudden, a man from nowhere shouted "Kill him Ares!", I turned but saw no one. I looked up and there was the Olympians, watching. Their thrones was floating high. Then Again, this was all planned. Curse the Gods. With my anger, I shouted.

      "Why? Gods? Why are you doing this? Why not wait for the games?" But all of them, all of them ignored me and keep cheering. But Hephaestus heard me and looked into my eyes. I shouted to him "Do something! No one can beat a God!" Then Hephaestus looked at Ares again. He was watching them again.

        I'm so mad right now. No one cares. This Gods are full of jerks. Especially Ares.

         In the battle, I saw Cheese splurting liters of blood already. He had bruises and everything. The tip of the sword of Ares was full of blood. Zeus keeps shouting "Kill him! Kill Him!" The same with the other Gods. They are all laughing. "Think, you can stand Bitch?!" Athena shouted and they all laughed. Ares then slash his sword at Cheese and Cheese dropped. "Cheese!" I shouted. I run for him but suddenly Hephaestus threw a fireball infront of me to stop me from getting closer. "Na uh uh Runner Boy" Aphrodite mocked me and they all laughed. Then appeared a fire line infront of me, stopping me to get closer. 

          "Apollo! Do something!" I shouted. But Apollo was busy watching them, laughing at Cheese. Every God doesnt mind me. All of them are just laughing and shouts and cheers Ares. I am so mad right now. 

          With All my guilt, I shouted so loud and closed my eyes, tighten my fist and I had a long shout sounds like "ARGHHHHHHHHHH!" 

            All I know is that I drop and the room became hot. My vision started to blur and all I can hear is shouts of the Gods. Then I saw a massive amount of fire, burning the whole room.

           My eyesight became black again and I dropped dead. 

           I realized that I cannot handle too much pressure.

          After hours maybe, I opened my eyes. 

           I woke up again in the Pharmacy where Apollo healed me in the last few hours. I saw Cheese lying down in the other side, the same with Ares. 

           With my rush and panic, I punched Apollo in the face. He deserves that you know. "Why? And Is Cheese still alive?" I said.

             "Yes of course." said Apollo. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, the whole room is burned. There was this massive fire appeared. I dont know where it came from. Maybe Hephaestus. Maybe he saved Cheese because Ares was about to kill Cheese. Without that Fire Attack, Cheese would be dead." said Apollo. "A fire that burned the whole room? Woah, that's weird. Anything to say? Tell me the events and why is that Ares went mad?" I asked. 

             Then he said something very dangerous. Something that I cannot Accept.

             "You know what? You are so dead. Really dead. "

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy :)) Thanks for reading it, hope you loved it. Please spread this to everyone, vote it and comment anything you like :)) Sorry for the grammar :)) Please read the next chapter :)) Thanks again :))))