Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE : THE HUNTER

As Apollo was about to choke me to death, a girl saved me.

     "Kill him and I'll kill you." The girl is pointing her bow to Apollo. "Sister?" Apollo asked while trying to recover from her attack. "Get down!" said Artemis. Artemis was sure a strong woman.

      I looked at Artemis and I started to go back from the wall trying to defend myself. "Artemis?" I asked. She looked at and said "Hey there Benj! You ok? Sorry for the attack, Apollo here is insane you know." Her smile was so delightful. She was so sweet.

      Artemis was wearing white shirt, above it was a blue shimmering armor and her armor below was like a skirt. Her blue cape has blue glitters on it. It makes her shine. All she's wearing was blue except for the shirt. Her long and curly at the bottom was sure a turn on. Her face was so white and young, so flawless. Her eyes were pure blue. She was wearing a headband with a moon on it.

     "Why did you do it?" I asked. "Apollo, heal this man right now!" she shouted with her bow pointing at Apollo. Ace started to be healed and as I looked back to Artemis, she said "The Gods are now gathering. Maybe you need to look at it." said Artemis.

     "He cant" said Apollo. "Its against the laws." he continued.

     Gathering. They do this everytime there is something bad happened. They go to their "court rooms" and discuss. It is a shame that only the Olympians are allowed to go in.

      "No, you cant do that." said Apollo. Artemis gave her a smirk smile. "Yes, I will do it." said Artemis, laughing. Apollo then laughs. "Let's see if he's gonna survive." Apollo said, laughing.

       Artemis removes her cape and gave it to me.

       "Wear it." Artemis said. As I touched the cape, my hands disappeared. "What the?!" I shouted. "Invisibility Cape. Wear it so you can listen to our gathering. You must know this. I need to keep you alive." said Artemis. "Why?" I asked. " To put you in the games, of course."

        Oh, almost forgot about the games. Thanks for reminding me the death match Artemis. Well done! Bitch. Arghhh.

             I put on the cape and I went invisible.

             I look into the mirror and I cannot see myself. "Cool." I said.

            "Yeahh." Artemis trying to look for me. "Can I have this?" I asked, smiling. "When you win the games. Now let's go." she said. "Ace, wish me luck!" I shouted. "Kaykay." he said while lying down on my bed.

              By the way. I really hate people who are replying to me with one word. Especially "K. or KK or KKK." One more and I'll punch you.

               I followed them in the Gathering room. Artemis and Apollo sure got some argument time. They keep arguing on something that is not important.

               Well, here it goes.

                We enter and saw the Gods, waiting for us.

               The room was a court room. So I wont tell how it looks like. Imagine that the court roomwas made of gold an silver.

               "Well, it's about time now. Artemis and Apollo. We are about to kill someone. Please take your seats." said Zeus.

                 Here it goes. I need to protect myself. I didn't create the fire, why would I?

               "Benj, Benj, Benj. Oh boy. Think he can survive before the games?" Zeus laughed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading it, hope you like it :)) PLEASE SPREAD IT and SUPPORT IT. Comment anything you like and vote. Sorry for the grammar :)))