Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN : THE CHOICE

I entered the Weaponry Room. 

The Weaponry Section is bigger than the Survival Section. The section is divided into many parts - The Archery, the throwing knives, spears, swords and many more.

I saw Cheese walking, maybe he is going to the spear section because his arm is very strong. Oh. He went in the sword section where Alec and Bree are staying. They started whispering and then after minutes, they saw me and they stared at me. They look away when they knew I was staring at them. 

I turned to my right and saw Rene in the axe station. She is standing on an elevated floor and she is hitting the dummies surrounding her. Rene is one tough girl. Back in the camp, she is one of the bullies. One time, when we had training, some jerks hid her clothes away and when Rene knew this, she chased them and the bullies started climbing up a big tree. You know what Rene did? She got an axe and with one slice in the big tree, the tree fell down. That is when Rene started training with her axe.

The dummies's head around her is now gone. She then saw me and raised her chin and said "Sup?" I then said "Hey, nice axe you got there." She replied "Yeah, I know." She then licked her axe. 

I went forward and when I looked at my right I saw 3 Romans training with a wire. Wait, A WIRE? How can you kill someone with a wire? With my curiousity, I went near them.

"Hey." I said. The three romans were crouching. They were holding a wire making something out of it. "Hey." said the other one. The two were continouing on their wire thing. "What are you guys up to?" I asked. I sat with them. "Wait for it, wait for it." said the other one. Then suddenly the wire began to glow. "Woah! How did you -" I said. "Science." said the other one.  "Oh by the way. My name is Henri. This is my friends Greggori and Rase." said Henri.

From their experiment, I could tell that this three are the smartest among us. Judging by their look, the look like a real nerd. Skinny, Tall yet handsome. The three of them are wearing glasses. Their hair is gel-ed making them really look like nerds. So this is Einstein, Newton and Archimedes.

"Nice work." I said. Then I left.

I went on and saw Heidi, the little girl from my camp. She was throwing heavy bags. She is very small. She is like 4ft only. Yet, she is very strong. Later on, she recognizes me and said "Benj! Come here! You weenie!"

Back in the camp, Heidi was very famous. She is very talented indeed. Ive met her once. It was when I was trained in the Strength Section. At my first trial, I had zero for my score. That is why, Heidi came up to me and thought me how to throw. But nothing changed. I got zero.

"Throw this." she said. "Nah. I dont want." I said. "Faster! DO not be a weenie!" she said. She gave me a bag and once I carried it, my arm just suddenly fell. I cannot throw this for sure. But I tried again. This time, I really cant do it. When I looked at my back, I saw everybody watching me. This made me more nervous.

I took a deep breath, carried the bag, which is actually sack. I tried to throw it and it flew. I did it! Yes, thank God. But something bad happened.

"So Benj! What is your weapon, anyways. Mind showing your skill?" said Heidi. I saw everyone staring and glaring at me.

Oh no. I dont have any talent. But I need to show them my skill so that they wouldn't think that I will be their weak target. Where will I go? oh damn.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! Hope you loved it. Sorry for the grammar! Haha. Please vote, comment and ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST. Share this to anyone! Thanks!

ANNOUNCEMENT : I have exams next week so I'll update maybe next next saturday? Sorry!