Chapter Twenty - One

CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE : THE SCALE

Today was the day. The day for our Secondary Training.

All night, I was thinking on how to impress Roy. It is because, today will be our Secondary Training in which we will have our solo performances. Then, Roy will give us our Scale Point in which will determine our chances of winning.

In the training room, Roy was giving us reminders.

"Romans first then the Greeks. You will all perform inside the Pro Room."

Then we started our Secondary Training.

Alec went first. 

He stepped on the plate, holding his sword. Then it began.

Five dummies appeared and he started going near them. He was slow in running yet very strong. In one hit, he sliced the head of the dummy. Then two more dummies appeared. "What?!" he shouted. Then I looked back and saw Ace, Scott and Roy laughing. Then I saw Alec killed another dummy yet 2 more dummies appeared. This went on for about five times. Then Alec felt the pressure. He then dropped his sword and went on for hand to hand combat. He each then punched the head of the ten dummies and they died. Then it was finished.

Bree then went on and her skill was crafting. Trees started to appear inside the pro room causing Bree to dodge them all. She then got some wood and stone. Minutes later, she made a fire. A strong one. Then it was finished.

Cy then went on holding his bow and arrow. This time the twist is, lazers appeared. One touch can burn your skin. This made Cy uncomfortable. Five dummies appeared. Cy then charged but dropped and slid, causing his knees to get burn. He then shouted but no one cared. Even though his skin was burning, he shot an arrow causing the dummies to die.

Henri went in and showed his trap where in when you stepped on it, it will surely kill you because the knives will be given a force that will make it stab you. The same with Greggori and Rase, they made a trap. Harold then went inside and said to Roy.

"The Arena." "What about it?"said Roy. "Full of Games." said Harold. "What games?" said Roy.

Then everyone started thinking.

"I know it." said Harold. "Then explain." said Roy. "Enough!" shouted Scott. "Keep it." he continued.

I saw Scott and Roy's faces. They were astonished. They were surprised that Harold knew the twists in the arena. 

The last one was Bert. His test was all about targets. With his heavy metal spear, he must hit the targets. Yes he did a lot of miss but in the end he finished it.

Then it was the Greek's turn.

Carmen went first. Her test was all about Speed. A fog appeared causing her to run and climb trees. At first when she was trying to climb trees, she fell and felt the fog's burn. "Climb up!" shouted his brother, Carl. "I'm trying!" she replied. Carmen tried again but fell in the fog. I bet, that was very painful. This made Roy stop the training.

Then it was Carl. His test was the same with Carmen. But Carl finished it.

It was Jace's turn. His test was a Parkour style in which he needs to jump from point to point and must avoid falling. Block from block, he jumped. Minutes later, he fell causing him to start again. Jace tried again for his second time and finished it.

Then, it was Rene's turn. Just like Bert's test, she needs to hit the target with her axes. I could say that Rene was very talented because one by one, she hit the target. She never miss.

Next to Rene was Heidi. She was then given a heavy metal bag and she needs to kill the dummy. The worst thing is the dummy is fast causing it to dodge Heidi's attacks. Heidi became mad causing her to charge at the dummy and twist the head of it with her bear hands. She killed it.

Next to Heidi was Lena with her bow and arrow. Just like Bert's test, she needs to hit the targets. Lena's performance is average because she misses but at the same time nails some.

Then it was my turn.

I went inside and the glass doors closed.

I stepped on my plate, holding my knives.

Then the ground beneath me started to go down and water appeared. The water started rising. The bad part is, I do not know how to swim. Then five dummies appeared. I threw my knife but it missed. The dummy threw a spear on me, causing me to fall into the water. The water is only at my knees but it is so fast at rising. I threw again and killed two. Then the next thing is, I was then floating. I threw again but the other dummy threw his knife causing me to go down the water. I kicked upwards but there was nothing happening. The next thing is that, the other dummy went near me and stub his knife at my knee. That is when I rised from the water. I went to my plate and killed two dummies. One left. The pain in my knees was bearable, thank God.

Then the room was full of water. I need to finish this fast because my time here in the water is only limited. Then I went on for the kill. I stubbed my knife in the temple of the dummy and it disappeared. Then, I was finished.

Then it was Cheese's turn. His test was about targets too. His weapon was spear. In his performance, he keeps missing the target. I am not sure that he will pass this.

Then Roy announced. "Look at the screen for your scale points."

Then we all looked. This was the result:

1. Harold - 10/10 , Rene - 10/10 , Carl - 10/10

2. Bree - 9/10 , Henri - 9/10

3. Benjamin - 8.5/10

4.Rase - 8/10 , Gregorri - 8/10

5.Bert - 7/10 , Heidi - 7/10

6. Alec - 6/10, Cheese - 6/10, Cy - 6/10

7. Carmen - 5/10 , Lena - 5/10 , Jace - 5/10

Yes! I have a nice score! I am so proud of myself.

" Tributes! tributes! Eat now your dinner and rest now because tomorrow will be the day."

The Hunger Games. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this! Hope you read the next chapter! Spread this, comment anything and Sorry for the grammar! VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thanks!