Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN : THE POWER

Ace's Point of Vision. He is the first person.

     Bob and Marley saved us. 

     I woke up in the Pharmacy with Apollo kids surrounding me. After they healed me, I felt better. I didnt know that I was still alive. Scott's hands has this kind of pain that cannot be healed fast, I was burning, Riley doesnt have the enough amount of water and Eleanor, a daughter of Apollo was having a hard time healing Scott. 

      The last thing that I saw if I was not mistaken, was two people flying.

      Apollo kids were finished healing me, but I still feel exhausted and tired. 

      I still dont get what happened. 

      Why is the room full of fire? Why are two boys lying down on the ground? Why is it the Gods didnt do something to help them or why didnt they put out the fire? Who saved me? What happened to my friends?

        Well, I have thousands of question needed to be answered. But I empty my mind, closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

        "Hey Ace!" A man said. I opened my eyes and saw Bob and Marley. "Bob, Marls?" I asked. They nodded. "You are the one?" I asked. "Yes, of course!" said Bob, laughing. 

         Bob and Marls were bestfriends back home and a really close friend of mine. 

         Bob was the chubby one, he was the Fire Boy. As far As I remembered, The nickname "fire boy" was given to him by his cabin room mates after he burned the whole cabin. Hephaestus was his parent. Because of the fire accident, he was sent to the games and he won. He then became the Cabin Leader. He has a special talent, a special indeed. Because not all the children of Hephaestus can do this. Controlling fire . I bet he controlled the fire moments ago. I know he put out the fire. Bob was chubby. Waves were appearing in his tummy. He really likes food you know. He has curly hair and a chubby face. That is Bob.

             Marls here, I mean Marley, he was a kid of Hermes. He was the one flying. On our last quest together with Hermes, the rewards for him was a flying converse shoe. A red one. The shoes has wings, which is kind of creepy. Im sure that he is the samllest dude in our Camp. He is like a 4'1 person. The best thing I like about Marls is that he is not a Athena kid but he was one of the smartest guys in the world. His brain something something is really great at thinking. He won the games two years ago. Flying contest. That made him a Cabin Leader. Marls blonde hair, a short man's cut was a turn on for girls. His face was really handsome, but no one in the Camp likes him because he was really small, I felt bad for him. These guys are my bestfriend since I joined Camp Greek. We were a team, you know?

           Bob and Marls were telling how they saved me. 

           Marls carried him and threw Bob in the fire. Bob then controlled the fire with his hands. Slowly, the fire was going away. I mean fading. Then Marls carried me and Benj to the Pharmacy while Bob carried Cheese. Scott was delivered in the Pharmacy while Riley and Eleanor went of to see the Gods. 

           As they finished the story, I asked them "Where is Benj? And What happened really? You know anything?" The two looked at each other and they exchanged looks. They both nodded to each other and took a deep breath.

            "As Riley came back for us with Reports, he then told us everything." said Marls.

          "Ares summoned an eidolon and let him be possessed. As Zeus sees him summoning, he stop Ares but failed until Ares summoned one more eidolon and let it possessed Zeus. As they both all had a plan, Zeus commanded the other Gods to watch a duel. The Duel of the boys versus Ares. Zeus said that he was going to shoot a lightning bolt at one God who doesnt cheer for Ares and mocking Cheese. The Gods were tricked by the eidolon." said Bob.

            "Then comes the fight, Cheese and Benj was trapped in the room. The Gods trapped them. Soon, Ares started the duel with Cheese while Benj was screaming for help from the Gods, but he wasnt heard. When Benj was about to go help Cheese, Hephaestus drew a fire line infront of Benj, causing him to stop getting closer. The Gods continue to mock Cheese because they were forced to. The eidolon was so powerful, you know." said Marls.

           " As Benj became paranoid, seeing his bestfriend be slashed a thousand times, he screamed. As he screamed so loud, it disturbed the Gods and they all look at Benj, screaming. Then came the Fire Bomb which turned the room on fire." said Bob.

              "Everyone went panic. And There you came. As you came, the eidolon were gone. Here comes the serious part." Marls said.

              "The Gods started to argue about the reason of the fire. It is because the fire burned the Gods, it was very painful. Now, the real thing is, they dont know what's the reason. But they know the cause. Half of the Gods says, Hephaestus caused the fire so the eidolon will be gone or Benj." said Bob.

                "Benj? but how?" I said. "Don't know yet. He might have this power." said Bob. 

               Benj? A fire boy? This is a fraud. There is no way a son of Ares can make fire. 

            "Now, the Gods are arguing. Go to Benj, talk to him. He might really caused the fire with an unknown reason." said Marls.

               I pushed them aside and run for Benj.

               This was serious. Once Benj caused the fire and The Gods knew about it, Benj would be killed. No, I bet on him. 

               As I saw him talking to Apollo, I felt relieved he was okay. Not been killed by a God. I got closer and I heard Apollo saying..

                  " You are so dead, my boy "

                 I was too late. Benj would be killed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy! Thanks for reading it, hope you like it and understand it. Sorry for the grammar :)) Hope you read the next chapter :)) SPREAD THIS PLEASE :))) Vote and Comment anything you like. Thanks :)))