Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN : THE AURA

Artemis went back to normal. Hell yeah, I wanna learn how to do that.

Everyone said their final goodbyes and we went to the Bus.

I have no idea how the hell that happened. Her Aura was thick. It was shining and it is so cool. Summoning a million weapon, that's cool. Its a good thing that Artemis assigned Ace to help me do that.

Going back, I sat next to Bree again.

" Hey. " She said.

I need to act tough said Artemis.

"What?" I said.

"How's the Olympus?" she asked.

If only I could tell all of the vents that happened there, I will surely tell her.

From the moment when Alec, Bree and Cheese tried to attack me. I met Apollo. I went into a duel. I was accused of burning the Gods, I was attacked by my own dad and Apollo, I sneak in the gathering and most of all I saw Artemis ' aura.

By the way, am I the only one who knew about Auras?

Let me ask her.

"Shut up and answer me." I said.

I was rude.

"Oh. Okay." said Bree, surprised.

"Do you know the aura?" I asked.

"Everyone knows that, silly" she said.

"Oh. SO tell me what you know. DO you have one?" I asked.

"Everyone has. Oh, me? Okay, here. Let me give you something." she picked out a card from her pocket and gave it to me.

"It says, Bree Trevoris. Daughter of Mars, selected as the medical demigod." I said.

What? She can heal? WHAT!

"Yup. I can heal, why?" said Bree.

"But how?" I asked.

"Later. But it seems like you don't have the knowledge about Auras?" she asked.

"Uhmm. To be honest, yeah. I don't know." I said.

She took a deep breath and started to explain what are auras.

Auras are the "Power" that a Demigod can hold and obtained. Every demigod has it's own auras. You can summon, heal, attack, perform illusions, sense and etc.

But Auras are limited. She means that, there re two kinds of Auras. The " Power Aura " and the " Life Aura ".

The Power Aura is the aura which can be used and create a massive move. For example, your aura is all about plants. With your Power Aura you can attack the enemy by slashing them with plants. It is imited, once you used up all your auras, you cannot perform any moves already.

The Life Aura is the same with the Power Aura except for two things. It's moves is much more powerful than the Power Aura. It can definitely kill a person with a single strike. It is also limited but when you used up all your Life Aura, you will be dead.

In using Aura, stripes or tattoos will appear on your face. You can determine if you have a powerful aura if you have many stripes or tattoos (known as Auralae).

Now, the Aura of Bree is very powerful. She can heal. Even though she is a daughter of Ares, she can heal.

Why?

It is because, During the first GREAT CAMP WAR, her half cousin gave her, her healing powers. That's why.

(Questions about Auras, please comment. Thanks :) )

"So that's it?" I asked.

"You will learn more until you practice. said Bree.

"So, what is this Great Camp War?" I asked.

She gasped.

"You don't know? You are a demigod and you don't know?" She asked.

"SHHH. Be quiet. Why? When did that happened?" I asked.

"July 2012" She said.

"School." I said.

"Oh, so that's why. Let me tell then.

"Wait, what is wrong about it?" I asked.

"The History of the Games and the Great Camp War are connected. It is brutal "

____________________________________________________________________________________

THANKYOU FOR READING IT. Hope you loved it. Sorry for the grammar. :) Vote and Comment anything you like. Hope YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS, thankyou guys for the support :)) //PLEASE SPREAD THIS! MORE READERS!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ< THANKSSS :))