Chapter 13: Attack of the Lady Manager part 3

3rd person POV

Hikaru was dribbling the ball down the basketball court and the girls were going wild. He jumped up and shot the basketball into the hoop. He started to run around in victory until he heard the whistle blow. He looked over and saw his brother, Kaoru, clutching his knee in pain and he instantly ran over there.

"Get a stretcher, take him to the infirmary immediately," one of the coaches said.

"K-kaoru! Kaoru! Kaoru!" he yelled kneeling next to him.

"You got to get back in the game Hikaru, we need you," One of the coaches said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Shut up!" he yelled slapping the hand off his shoulder.

"Hikaru," Kaoru said weakly. "Listen to me, please don't worry, there's nothing you can do, you can't share my pain," he continued putting a hand on his cheek. "now go on," he finished. Hikaru started to tear up. He clutched his brother's hand.

"I can't, it hurts, it hurts Kaoru," he said crying into his brother's hand.

"Your pain is my pain, It doesn't matter to me if no one else understands, as long as we have each other we can go on living," Renge narrated. suddenly the scene changed to outside. Tamaki was standing in the rain watching the twins interact.

"I'm sorry, but I'm envious the way you two support each other like that," he said looking at the twins. The twins looked up in surprise.

"but Suoh-senpai," Hikaru started.

"How can you be envious of us, you're the school's idol," Kaoru finished.

"An idol, right, I hate that people worship me for something so superficial as my appearance, I think it would be much better if I were to be alone," Tamaki said.

"One lonely heart meets another, they pass each other, wounding each other, what are the hearts of these young men made of?" she narrated as it switched over again. A boy with blonde hair was on the floor in the middle of a big room. He was curled up into a ball.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the boy whimpered out. the boy was bruised and bloody. "Father, I'm sorry," he said crying. suddenly a big man came into the room. He leaned over the boy and emitted a dark chuckle as he kicked the boy. "I'm sorry," the boy coughed out, blood dripping from his mouth.

"You're weak, boy, you couldn't even save your mother it's all your fault," the man yelled.

"I know... I'm sorry," he said. The man soon walked away and the boy struggled to stand. Limping over to the piano, the boy sat down and started to play with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry..." he said as he played.

"Will this young man succumb to his fate or will he escape this world cruel reality through his music?" Renge narrated again as the scene transitioned to Haruhi being chased.

"You can't run away forever," Hani said as Haruhi slide to the ground. "I'm going to show you what happens when someone crosses me," he finished.

"Don't do it Mitsukuni, you should've realized by now that whenever you hurt others, you're really just hurting yourself," Mori stated to Hani.

"I didn't ask you for any advice, you want me to put you over my knee again?" Hani replied.

"Will it be the light of salvation that ultimately awaits these boys, or will it be something else?" Renge narrated.

"You know it really pisses me off when people don't know there place," Hani said menacingly. A few moments later Hani broke down and jumped on Haruhi.