Chapter 21: The Sun the Sea and the Host Club Part Two

Hey, yep it's another chapter, I worked on this one all day today so I could make up for the long wait on the other chapter. I think all of you will enjoy this... well unless you started reading this and didn't know it would be a yaoi even though the main character is a boy... anyway I really hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for all the votes, reads and comments. Especially the comment they make me smile and laugh so thank you for being supportive of this book. Anyway onwards with the story! Play song when told!

~~~~~~~~-------------~~~~~~~~~

~Akira's P.O.V~

After Haruhi freaked out about the shellfish I found out that it was Kyoya's police force apologizing for attacking him at the waterpark.

"Amazing look how many we got!" Hani exclaimed to Haruhi and I.

"We're going to have some fancy side dishes tonight!" Haruhi exclaimed equally excited. I smiled slightly at there excitement. Everyone was paying attention to something or someone else so no one saw.

"My, my, it certainly looks like their enjoying themselves, all is right with the world," Tamaki said standing next to me.

"Senpai, dinner is going to be awesome, it's a major haul!" Haruhi yelled. Everyone looked over at her after she said it the second time. "Dinners going to be awesome! It'll be a real treat!" She yelled. Tamaki suddenly picked up a crab and made a really stupid pun, but it was funny to Haruhi. Suddenly a centipede crawled out of it and everyone ran away screaming and crying, well except Haruhi, Tamaki, who was paralyzed with fear, and me. I sighed. Why would the be afraid of a centipede. I took it from tamaki and gave it to Haruhi, who was holding her hand out for it; and she threw it over to the rocks. The twins were suddenly by Haruhi with their arms on her shoulders.

"Hey Haruhi," they said together.

"Now, I know most girls aren't the bug loving type, and I certainly didn't think that you were, but," Hikaru started.

"Don't you think you could have been easier on that little guy?" Kaoru finished.

"Oh come on it's not dead, it takes a lot more than that to kill a bug," Haruhi answered. I nodded in agreement. The girls all started coming back over with comments on how Haruhi and I were brave and manly. I sighed as the tns left us to be surrounded by the girls. I looked over at the twins and Tamaki who were looking very suspicious. All of a sudden all of the host were with them, making my suspicion grow. Kyoya suddenly pulled out six pictures. I sighed this wasn't going to end well for someone.

A little over an hour has passed and the twins decided to take Haruhi, some guests, and me to a cave near the beach.

"This is the place, It's the most haunted spot in Okinawa, the locals don't even come out here," Hikaru stated.

"They say, that the only time you can even find this cave is at low tide; evidently many people have died down here from drowning and their souls still linger, taking revenge on anyone who happens to come inside," Kaoru explained. "Look!" The girls screamed and clung to me. I scoffed when a fake hand landed on my shoulder.

"Whats going on are you trying to freak me out?" Haruhi asked looking at Hikaru behind her. I sighed and ignored the conversation.

"It's alright ladies, the twins were just messing around with you, don't cry," I said consoling the ladies while taking them out of the cave.

"Where'd Akira go?" I heard the twins ask as I exited the cave. 'Morons...' A little while later Hani called Haruhi and I over.

"What the... are you sure it's okay to drive a truck like this on the sand?" Haruhi asked as we looked up at the police force's truck. Haruhi and I ended up in the back of the truck with Hani anyway.