Chapter 16: For Her

The twins won the contest on who the love interest should be, so you guys decided to torture me and make it the twins, well I will do my best to make it happen, right so the next chapter will be Jungle Pool SOS, so look forward to that, and of course don't play the music until I say! Right this chapter might make you feel the feels so be prepared for that! Anyway on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~------------~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira's POV

I looked around and sighed.

"I don't really want to stay with any of you, but I guess I'll stay with tweedle dee and tweedle dumb," I said looking at the twins. They looked surprised at first, but then got mischievous grins on their faces. I may regret this later I thought to myself as I sighed again. "So when can I move my crap in?" I asked them. They shrugged their shoulders and looked bored.

"Doesn't matter to us," Hikaru stated.

"Yeah, when ever is alright," Kaoru stated. I nodded and turned towards Kyoya.

"Hey, Kyoya, do you think you guys could come with me to Sakura's funeral?" I asked. He nodded.

"It shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone is okay with going," He stated. I nodded. Haruhi came over to me and hugged me.

"You sure you want to live with the twins?" She asked. I nodded. To be honest I liked the twins more than anyone else, besides Haruhi, in the host club.

"So, how about it, let's go see Sakura, one last time," I said looking everyone in the eyes. They nodded so, I told them when the funeral was and went home with the Twins.

~At the twin's house~

"Welcome to the Hitachiin Mansion!" They exclaimed in unision. I nodded and followed them inside.

"Nice place," I said casually. They showed me around the house and to my room.

"Alright, this is your room," Hikaru stated.

"If you need anything, our room is across the hall," Kaoru said as they left me in my new room. My room was a teal color with purple and black roses decorating the room. It was beautiful, but not really my taste. I didn't say anything though because They let me live with them, not to mention I would get beat at home if I complained about anything. I sat on the bed and leaned back. My stomach started to hurt horribly and made weird noises right after though. When was the last time I ate? I wondered. I counted back and came to a conclusion. Only two weeks ago... new record I thought rolling onto my side and curling up into a ball. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up it was dinner time and the twins had came to get me.

"Hey, Akira, it's time for dinner," Kaoru said, while Hikaru shook me. I groaned and sat up. I glared at the twins through my bangs and fell back down.

"Akira, it's time for dinner, get up," Hikaru groaned shaking me again.

"No, I want to sleep," I growled. Kaoru sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You need to eat Akira, it's not healthy to skip meals," he stated. I sighed and sat up.

"Fine, but if I can't go back to sleep it's your fault," I started throwing my legs off the bed and standing up. I guess I was still tired because I stumbled straight onto Hikaru, who easily caught me.

"You need to eat more, you're really light," he stated setting me down. I nodded and walked past him and down to the kitchen. I stumbled a few times, but managed to make it there without any injuries.

"So, what's on the menu?" I asked. The twins shrugged.

"Whatever the chefs make," they stated in unision. I nodded and waited for the chefs to serve dinner. The silence wasn't awkward, quite the opposite to be exact, it was comfortable. Soon enough the food came out. While Hikaru and Kaoru were scarfing down their food I was only nibbling on mine. Hikaru looked up from his plate and looked at me.