Chapter 29: Sleepovers are overrated anyway

Akira's POV

It was the day of the sleepover and the twins insisted on helping me set up. Madi had wanted to help, but her family insisted on going out to lunch together.

"You guys don't have to help," I said once we got the in home theater set up for tonight.

"We wanted to," Hikaru said ignoring my protest when he took some blankets from me.

"Besides, we won't see you until tomorrow afternoon," Kaoru added.

"Especially with you sleeping habits," they finished together. I rolled my eyes.

"Like you guys are any better, if it was up to you, we would never get out of bed," I stated and turned away to get the snacks. Haruhi would be over soon, maybe ten minutes at the most. She had texted me earlier. "And I'll see you at dinner," I stated, contradicting their previous statement. Hikaru sighed and pulled me into his lap before I got too far.

"It's gonna be lonely without you snuggled between us," he whispered in my ear, lightly nibbling the shell. I tensed at the action.

"W-what, stop," I stuttered trying to get out of his grip. Kaoru stopped my escape plans by squishing me in between him and his brother. "Haruhi will be here soon," I whispered as Kaoru trailed kisses along my jaw.

"The maids will distract her," Hikaru said before kissing my on the lips. I sighed and gave in.

"Fine, but only for a minutes," I said in between kisses. I felt Kaoru smirk against my neck and bite down. I bit my lip keeping the embarrassing sounds in. "Stop biting me..." I whispered airily, but Kaoru decided to not listen and continued down my neck. I squirmed around trying to get away from their overwhelming touches.

"Akira, stop squirming," Hikaru grunted making me freeze instantly and blush. Kaoru started to chuckle, which led up to him full out laughing, causing Hikaru to join in the laughter. I just sat there frozen with my face on fire. A throat being cleared caught our attention.

"Masters, Ms. Fujioka has arrived and Ms. Johnson called to say she would be here shortly," The twin maids informed us.

"Alright, thank you," Hikaru said nodding at the maids. "Just lead her to the sitting room, we'll be there after we clean up our mess." I looked around and noticed that the blankets and pillows had been scattered around the room. They would have to be refolded and put in their proper places. Hikaru rested his head in the crook of my neck and refused to let me move. I relaxed into him and watched as Kaoru started picking things up and putting them in their correct positions. I would have helped, but Hikaru wouldn't let me up to. I sighed in content and waited for Hikaru to let go so I could go and greet Haruhi. "I love you, Akira" I looked at Hikaru in mild surprise.The only time he ever said it was on my birthday.

"I love you too, Hikaru," I said smiling at him. "And I also love you Kaoru, I love both of you so much." Kaoru looked over at me and smiled replying with the same. I kissed Hikaru's head and patted his arms around my waist signifying that I wanted to get up. "C'mon Hikaru, I have to go greet Haruhi," I said trying to keep a serious face when he shook his head like a little kid. I looked at Kaoru for help, but he just smiled softly and sat in front of me. Kaoru took my hand and kissed it.

"We'll miss you tonight, we've gotten used to your little body in between us, just let us cuddle for a few minutes." I sighed, but nodded and relaxed further into Hikaru, only to tense up again as I remembered Hikaru's 'problem'. I looked at Kaoru awkwardly. He seemed to understand and tried to hold in his laugh. I shot him a dirty look.

"Hikaru, your... can I get up?" I mumbled out. Hikaru looked at me from his position and smirked against my neck, before attaching to the soft skin. I gasped and jerked in surprise. "Hika-..." I could tell that he was leaving a mark on me, the reason didn't seem to matter until after the mark was there. "Why?"