Chapter 24: Part 2

Right in 28 days I will be of Wattpad for about two months. I'm writing on a school laptop so I have to turn it in before summer. Play the song when I say! 

~~~~~~~~--------~~~~~~~~

We ended up sitting in a circle after we got inside. I guess they wanted to play truth or dare. According to them it's a "commoner game", but it sounded fun so here we are in a circle playing said game.

"Okay, my turn, eh... Aki-chan Truth or Dare!" Hani asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Truth," I replied lamely. He thought about it for awhile. I wasn't to worried. Hani's innocent and wouldn't ask questions like the twins.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" He asked cheekily. 'Shit' I sighed blushing slightly.

"Yeah, but I'm not saying who!" I answered.

"Aw, look Kaoru he's blushing," Hikaru said pulling on one of my cheeks. I swatted his hand away only to have Kaoru's hand replace it.

"Stop it," I grumbled out swatting his hand away too. "My turn... Tamaki, truth or dare?" I asked still grumbling slightly. Tamaki pondered for a moment.

"Dare... no, truth!" He said confidently. I nodded and thought up a question to ask.

"What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?" I asked. Tamaki stuttered slightly.

"No, I choose dare!" Tamaki exclaimed not wanting to share the information.

"Okay, I dare you to answer the truth," I said smirking.

"When I..." he said mumbling the rest.

"What was that Tamaki, I couldn't hear you," I said smirking. He sighed dramatically.

"When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band, I ended up ruining the parade because I tripped in front of the band and they all ran into each other and it was a big mess," he whined. I sighed at how dramatic Tamaki was.

"That's not that embarrassing...," I mumbled out. Shrugging Tamaki took his turn. We continued like this for another hour until Tamaki got bored.

"Hey, Aki-chan why don't you sing for us?" Hani asked.

"Shouldn't you guys sing to me, it's my birthday, wait don't I don't want to hear it," I said sighing. "Fine I'll be back," I continued getting up. I walked up to the recording room and grabbed the things I would need. I sighed. 'I sing so much for them I might as well just change my scholarship...' I walked back to the club and hooked everything up. "Okay this is a new song, so tell me if it's any good," I said as I finished setting everything up. They nodded in agreement, so I started.

"They send me away to find them a fortune

A chest filled with diamonds and gold

The house was awake

With shadows and monsters

The hallways they echoed and groaned

I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning

I'm crying, "They're coming for me."

And I tried to hold these secrets inside me

My mind's like a deadly disease

I'm bigger than my body

I'm colder than this home

I'm meaner than my demons