Chapter 19: Christmas Special

Yes I know I said it wouldn't be ready, but I worked all night on this chapter for you guys(well at least until 11:30 P.M.), so sorry if it's not good. Oh and just pretend that Akira really did compose the song! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~

I sighed in relief as the last bell for school rang. Now all I had to do was go to the club, host, and go home with the Hitachiins, the only hosts I can't escape from over christmas break.

"Hey, Akira!" Hikaru started.

"You ready for," Kaoru continued.

"Christmas break?" They finished together. I nodded.

"Yeah, though I am going to miss talking to the ladies at the host club, I'll be so lonely without them!" I said as the nearby girls fangirled. I chuckled slightly. "Let's go to the Club so we can go home and set up for christmas! I still need to buy everyone gifts!" I exclaimed a little excited. Haruhi and the Twins smiled at me.

"You're really excited about this huh, Akira?" Haruhi asked. I nodded my head in reply.

"You're excited, but you're still not smiling," The twins stated in unison. I shrugged my shoulders and we walked to the Host Club. We opened the door to Music Room 3 and stepped in. Tamaki was in a Santa Cosplay while Hani was dressed as an elf, Mori was a reindeer and Kyoya was Mrs. Clause. How Tamaki managed to make Kyoya dress up was beyond me.

"Hey guys, you're cosplay is in the back room! Go change," Tamaki exclaimed excitedly. I shrugged and walked in to see my cosplay was Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I sighed and put it on. I walked out to see the twins and Haruhi dressed up. The twins were gingerbread men and Haruhi was and elf. I stood by all the hosts as we waited for the ladies to come. The door opened and rose petals started to fly out.

"Welcome Ladies," We chorused in unison. We took our guests to our respected areas and hosted.

"Hey Akira?" Ayame asked. She became one of my regulars over the past few weeks.

"Yes Ayame?"

"Well I was wondering what you're plans were for Christmas break," she said smiling shyly. She had also been smiling more often.

"Well, I was planning on spending it by myself in my room," I replied. No one knew other than the host club that I was living with the twins. The girls around me gasped.

"Why?" they asked. I sighed.

"Well my father won't be home and after Sakura died... I don't have anyone who can spend it with me," I said looking down. "But it's alright, I doubt anyone would want to spend it with me when they have their families," The girls around me started to cry.

"Akira-sama! We'll spend christmas with you!" One girls yelled out. Everyone nodded in agreement. I sweatdropped.

"I-it's fine really I don't mind being alone, I'm used to it, go and spend Christmas with your families," I said. The twins suddenly came over and put their arms around me.

"Besides, who's to say we won't spend it with him?" The twins said together. "Yeah and we'll play all sorts of games, right Aki-chan," they continued using Hani's nickname for me. I blushed and tensed up.

"K-knock it off you guys..." I stuttered looking away. I decided to play along for once. They looked surprised, but got a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Why, Aki-chan," Hikaru started.

"You know it's true," Kaoru finished. I shivered slightly.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, you said you wouldn't say anything about our games though..." I looked down with tears filling my eyes. By now every one that was watching either had a nosebleed or was a host.