Chapter 27: I Have to What?

I feel that this chapter has an overload of fluff, but that's just me...

Lunar_Princess4ever

I've decided to dedicate this chapter to the reader above.

~~~~~~~-------~~~~~~~

Akira's POV

After leaving the Host club room I headed towards the main office. All I know is that Tamaki asked his dad and he said I could come in at anytime to talk with him. So here I am. I sighed not exactly looking forward to talking with an older version of Tamaki, one was enough. I entered the office and the lady smiled at me.

"It's been awhile Nanami-san," she said blushing slightly. I nodded to her.

"I'm here to talk to the chairman is that okay?" I asked to be polite. She nodded and got up out of her chair to knock on the double doors that lead to the chairman's office. I heard a muffled 'come in' and entered.

"Ah, Akira, how are you?" Mr. Suoh asked.

"I'm doing well, sir, I came to talk about my scholarship," I stated. He nodded and smiled at me.

Xby TurboMac

"Alright, you can change from art to music, but on one condition," he stated. I sighed, but nodded.

"Okay, what's the condition?" I asked. He smiled at me. His smile seemed more evil than before and I shuddered slightly.

"You have to perform in front of the whole school and the schools that came to participate during the exposition," he said happily. I paled slightly, yes I perform in the host club, but I've never had to perform in front of such a big crowd. I nodded and he clapped his hands together. "Splendid, I'll let everyone know, right now!" He exclaimed pressing a button for the loud speakers for announcements. After he announced it I heard multiple screams and squeals, most likely from the girls. Sighing I stood up.

"When do I perform?" I asked. He smiled and answered.

"Tomorrow before The Zuka Club." I sighed and nodded. 'I better start on a song now then' I thought to myself as I stood up. I left without being dismissed and went back to the club room to see everyone gone besides the twins and a sulky Tamaki.

"Why is he sulking?" I asked as I walked up to the twins. And so Hikaru and Kaoru explained what happened and the plan to keep Haruhi here and that I would have to be apart of it. I shrugged my shoulders. I knew Haruhi wasn't going to leave, but it just makes it all the more fun, besides I wouldn't mind dressing up, as long as the outfits not pink. "Hey, did you hear the announcement?" I asked suddenly remembering. They only nodded with a smirk. I sighed and decided to ignore the smirk and smile lightly at them. "Well then we should go, I have to write a new song,' I said turning away from them.

~Time Skip~

I groaned as I stood up. I finally finished the song about an hour ago and fell asleep only to be awakened by a nightmare, well a memory. I walked over to my door and stumbled over to Hikaru and Kaoru's room. I siffled slightly only now realising I was crying. I sighed and pushed open their door.

"K-kaoru, H-hikaru..." I mumbled out into the darkness.

"Hm, Akira? What's wrong," I heard Kaoru's voice. I only sniffled again. I heard the bed creak and assumed he was standing up. "Come here," he said softly. He was directly in front of me. I slowly walked into his arms and he hugged me tightly. "What happened?" he asked again after a few short moments.

"It's stupid, b-but I had a nightmare," I mumbled out still clutching onto him tightly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked. I shook my head and he sighed.