Chapter 73: Like Old Times

We pull into my driveway and I get out of the car.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Austin.

"Well it's a nice day lets go swimming." He says.

"Like old times?" I say.

"Exactly." He says.

"Alright. Let's go swimming." I say. I run into my house and I put on a black bikini set, and then walk downstairs and into my backyard. Austin isn't here yet so I go into the pool house and plug in my phone and start playing Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots and set it to shuffle. I walk back out next to the pool and start applying sunscreen, I don't wanna burn. As soon as I finish applying my sunscreen someone pushes me into the pool, and by that someone I mean Austin. I swim up to the surface and turn around and see Austin laughing really hard.

"Hey that wasn't funny." I say with a pouty face.

"Yes it was." He says. I see a super squirter floating to my right, while he's not looking I grab it and slowly start filling it up.

"Not really." I say, then I yank the super squirter out of the water and soak him, then I start laughing really hard.

"Oh you're in for it." He says as he jumps into the water. We mess around and swim for the next couple of hours.

-3 hours later-

"So when is your mom and sisters getting home from their spa day?" Austin asks as he starts drying off with a towel.

"I don't know, but we have a little time." I say while biting my lip. He walks over and kisses me passionately.

"I missed you so much." Austin says as he starts kissing down my neck.

"I missed you more." I say. I kiss him harder this time, I feel him getting a boner, I look down and look back to him making eye contact. I bite my lip.

"Let's go." Austin says. He picks me up and carries me inside and straight up to my room. God I missed him so much.