Chapter 13: First Date?

I get back to the house, and walk up to my room. Austin is still laying in my bed scrolling through his phone. I put the drinks down on my nightstand, and throw the bag of food on the bed. I straddle Austin, he puts his phone down on the bed, and he puts his hands on my waist.

"Good morning." I say, I lean down and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning princess." He says. 

"I missed you." I say with a smile on my face.

"I missed you too, how was the gym?" He asks while he squeezes my thighs.

"It was good, and I looked good while doing it." I say while biting my bottom lip. He starts rubbing my thighs. He smirks.

"I bet you did." He says, he slowly starts to move his hands up my back. I lean down and he kisses me feverishly. We have a heated make out session, I pull away and look at him and smile.

"Okay, I have to go shower." I say as I start to get off of him. He wraps his arms around me tighter.

"Eat first." Austin says.

"I will when I get out." I say.

"No." Austin says.

"I'm sweaty and disgusting. Let me go shower." I say.

"No." Austin says. I lean down and kiss him.

"How about now?" I ask.

"No." Austin says against my lips. I kiss him more passionately.

"Now?" I ask.

"Go." Austin says. He takes his hands off my hips, I get up and go into my closet. I choose out a pair of sweats, and a tank top, I also get my bra, and underwear. I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower.

I just rinse my hair, and wash my body. Then I get out. I change into my clothes. Then walk out of the bathroom.

"I'm all clean." I say. Austin laughs.

"Good." Austin says. I laugh.

"What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" I ask jumping onto my bed.

"I don't know." Austin says.

"Ugh." I say.

"Let's go out to dinner." Austin says pulling me up close to him.

"It's only lunch time." I say laughing.

"Then let's go out to lunch." Austin says.

"Austin are you asking me out?" I ask.

"Maybe." Austin says. I laugh.

"Okay. Let's go out to lunch." I say. There's a knock on my door. I stand up and answer it. It's my mom.

"Good morning." She says.

"Morning." I say.

"We have to help your cousins move into their new house." She says.

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"When?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." She says.

"Can Austin come?" I ask.

"Of course he can." She says.

"Ok. Well I have to go get dressed. Austin and I are going out." I say.

"Okay. Good morning Austin." My mom says waving to Austin.

"Morning Donna." He says. I walk into my closet and grab a pair of black destroyed denim shorts, a blue crop top, and my black converse. I go into the bathroom, and straighten my hair, and do my makeup. I make sure everything looks perfect in the mirror, and then I walk out of the bathroom. Austin is standing up, putting his beanie on.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep." Austin says. He grabs my hand, and then we walk out to Austin's car.

Time for our first date.