Chapter 16: Recording

I wake up the next day, and lay in my bed. I'm having so much fun with Austin. Like it's nothing different from when we were friends. Our relationship is the same. Well except for the coupley stuff we do.

I look over at my clock and see it's 11:05. I think I wanna go over to Austin's. But he's probably still asleep. Eh. I stand up, and throw on some sweats, brush my teeth.

When I'm ready, I go over to Austin's house, and walk in the door. I walk into the kitchen and see Michele eating breakfast.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning sweetie." She says. I hug her, and then walk upstairs to Austin's room. I open his door, and see him sleeping on his stomach. He's so adorable when he sleeps. It's so cute. I walk over to his bed, and lay on top of him.

"Wake up." I whisper into his ear. I see him smile. He opens his eyes, and sees me.

"Morning." He says groggily.

"Morning." I say. I kiss his cheek, and then stand up.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks me.

"Good. How about you?" I ask.

"Good. Better if you were next to me." He says. I blush, then I help him up off of his bed, and he pecks my lips.

"So what are we gonna do today before we go over to my cousins house?" I ask.

"Well I have to record a video." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Can you film it for me?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Yep." I say.

"Thanks." He says. He walks into his closet, and I lay down on his bed, and look at all his fan stuff. It's so cute that all these fans would spend there time doing this.

Austin walks out of his closet in a black shirt, black basketball shorts, and his chain around his neck.

"What are you gonna sing today?" I ask.

"I don't know." Austin says.

"Well that's no help." I say. He laughs.

"Well how about say something by great big world?" He asks.

"I like that song." I say.

"I know." He says. I smile.

"Well get your guitar, and I will set up." I say. I stand up off his bed, and grab his camera, and tripod. Then set it up. I open up his blinds, so there's a lot of light coming into his room, and he sits down with his mic in front of him.

"I'm ready." He says.

"Okay. 1.. 2.. 3." I press record and he starts singing. I smile at the sound of his voice. He has the best voice ever.

When he finishes I stop recording. He stands up. I smile at him.

"What?" He asks.

"That was perfect." I say. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." He says. He kisses me. My phone starts going off. I walk over and grab it, and see my moms calling. I answer it.

Phone conversation

Y: Hello.

M: Hi sweetie. It's time to go to your cousins house.

Y: Okay. Austin and I will over in a couple minutes.

M: Okay. Bye.

Y: Bye.

I put down my phone and turn towards Austin.

"Time to go." I say

"Okay." Austin says. He grabs his phone, and we walk out the door.