Chapter 32: Alyssa again🙄

After dinner I go upstairs and crawl into bed. I see that Austin texted me.

A: I finally landed.

Y: Now your farther away😔

A: I know. FaceTime?

Y: Yah.

I pull up my FaceTime app and call Austin. He answers and as soon as he sees me he smiles.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." He says. We sit there and talk until I fall asleep.

-Next Day-

I wake up and see that Austin posted a screenshot of me sleeping.

@(Y/T/N): 😐 Delete this.

I put my phone down and start getting ready for school. Honestly I think today is going to be a drag. I go into my closet and start choosing out my outfit I put on a red plaid flannel and black skinny jeans. My shoes are tan combat boots. I straighten my hair and then put on my black glasses, and then put on a rose gold gone with the wind necklace on, which is basically a gold necklace with a feather.

I walk into Alexis's room and wake her up.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep. Let me just grab my phone." She says. We walk downstairs and into my car, and we drive to school.

We plug in my phone to the aux plug and Alexis turns on some of Austin's covers. I smile at the sound of his voice. I drive the familiar path I take everyday to school.

"So how's Austin?" Alexis asks.

"He's good." I say.

"That's good." She says.

I pull into the parking lot, and park in the familiar spot, and step out of the car. All these girls are looking at me and laughing. Weird.

"Have a good day." I say hugging Alexis.

"You too." She says. We walk into school and see that Alyssa is laughing at me. I walk up to her.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says.

"Thought so." I say. I walk to my first class and see Sarah sitting down. I walk up to her.

"Oh my god (Y/N). Did you see what Alyssa posted this morning?" She asks.

"No. What did she post?" I ask.

"Hold on." She says. She pulls out her phone and pulls up a photo of her and Austin kissing.

"That's not real." I say.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"First if all. That's my hand with my necklace my nana gave me." I say pointing to 'Alyssa's' hand.

"And?" Sarah says.

"That's clearly photoshopped." I say.

"Well then." Sarah says. I laugh.

"She can't ruin Austin and my relationship. I trust Austin with all my life." I say. Alyssa walks in, and smiles at me.

"Oh I'm sorry about you and Austin." Alyssa says siting down at her desk.

"Nothing happened. Just that you know you suck at photoshopping." I say.

"Well it's not photoshopped." Alyssa says. 

"Dude you can tell your head is bigger than the body." I say. Sarah laughs.

"Fuck." I hear her mumble.

"Exactly." I say. The teacher walks in, and starts class.