Chapter 12: Morning Out

I wake up the next day, and Austin's still asleep. I grab my phone and see it's 8:00. I get up and grab a piece of paper and write Austin a note.

Dear Austin,

I went to the gym. Depending on what time you wake up, I may or may not be there. Text me when you wake up. I'll bring home food.

Love,

(Y/N)

I go into my closet and grab a white muscle tee and a pink champion sports bra. I grab a pair of my black spandex, and black basketball shorts. For my shoes I put on my black and pink Nike shoes.

When I'm ready I go into the bathroom and put up my hair, then put a headband on. I go downstairs and grab the keys to my car, and start driving to the gym.

-later-

I'm finished at the gym. All I did was run on the treadmill, and worked with the weights. I probably spent 2-3 hours there. I get into my car and look at my phone and see that Austin texted me.

Text conversation

A: Why didn't you wake me up. I would've came to the gym with you😫

Y: Because you looked so cute while you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you. ☺️

A: Oh. Can you bring home Starbucks? 😄

Y: Yes. Same as you always get?

A: Yes.

Y: Okay. I'll be home in a little.

A: Okay.

I plug my phone into the AUX plug, and start playing music. I drive to Starbucks.

I pull into the parking lot of Starbucks and park my car. I grab my phone and go inside. All these girls start looking at me.

I walk up to the food area and grab 2 sandwiches, and then walk up to the cashier.

"Hi. How may I help you?" The lady says.

"Yeah can I have one Grande Java Chip Frappe, and one Grande Vanilla Late." I say.

"Sure thing." The lady says. I pay for the food and the drinks, and go stand and wait for my stuff. These girls walk up to me.

"Hi." They say.

"Hi guys. What's up?" I ask.

"Can we get a picture with you?" The blonde girl asks.

"Yah." I say. I take pictures with them, follow them on twitter, and then get my drinks and leave.

Now I drive home.