Chapter 49: Party Time

We finally finished decorating and I go upstairs and choose out my outfit.

The outfit I choose out is a burgundy tank top, a grey knitted cardigan, and then ripped acid washed jeans. The shoes I choose out are my timberlands. Then I go into the bathroom and put on a brown smokey eye, and red lipstick.

Once my makeup is finished I straighten my hair and then walk over to my jewelry box, and grab my hope, love, faith necklace and put it on.

"Babe. Come on." Austin says from downstairs. I double check my outfit then walk downstairs.

"I'm coming." I say. I walk around the corner and Austin locks eyes with me. His eyes widen.

"You look amazing." Austin says kissing me.

"Thank you." I giggle.

The guests are starting to arrive. The first people to show up is the crew.

"Happy birthday!" They all shout when they walk in the door. They hand me my presents, and I put them on the kitchen table.

"Thank you!" I say hugging them.

"You're welcome." Alex says. He hugs me.

"Welcome shawty." Robert says. I laugh and hug him.

"You're welcome (Y/N)." Zach says. I smile and hug him.

"So who else is coming?" Alex asks.

"You guys, some of (Y/N)'s friends from school, that's basically it." Austin says.

"Nice." Zach says. They all walk outback and then more people arrive.

-Cake Time-

Everything has been amazing. I am having a blast.

Austin is bringing out the cake and it's adorable. It's a huge circle cake with roses as icing. It's so cute.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear (Y/N). Happy birthday to you." Everyone sings. I smile and then blow out the 17 candles on the cake.

"Thank you guys." I say. All of a sudden 2 things hit me in the face.

Zach and Alex just smashed cupcakes on my face.

"Oh my god." I say laughing. I take the two cupcakes off my face and throw them at them. I look at Austin who is laughing and I kiss him getting icing on his face.

Now that all the shenanigans are done. We cut the cake and eat it.

-Present Time-

Everyone is inside sitting down and it's time for me to open presents. I'm not really into opening presents in front of everyone. But Austin wants me to.

"So what presents first?" I ask.

"This one." Austin says handing me a zebra printed bag. I open the card and it's from my friend Bianca. I open the present and it's a really cute outfit.

"Thank you Bianca." I say. I put the bag aside.

After 15 minutes of opening presents I got 4 outfits, 2 necklaces and 2 phone cases.

"Last present." Austin says. It's a huge box.

"Is this from you?" I ask.

"Mhm." He says. I rip the wrapping paper off and open the box. It's a bunch of Austin Mahone merchandise.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Merchandise that's one of a kind." He says. There's a I'm the number one Mrs Mahone shirt. A mahomie for life sweatshirt. And a I Love ACM bracelet. I smile.

"Thank you." I say. Then I notice a little box at the bottom of the box.

"Open it." Austin says.

I pick it up and open it. It's a beautiful diamond necklace. I smile.

"Oh my god it's beautiful." I say. I stand up and hug Austin.

"Like you." He says. Everyone in the room goes 'aw'. I blush.

"Can you put it on for me?" I ask.

"Mhm." He says. I hand him the necklace and he puts it on for me.

"Thank you." I say. I kiss him. And then everyone starts to party.

-Later-

The party is finally over, and now Austin and I are cleaning up.

"Thank you for an amazing party." I say.

"You're welcome." He says. I walk over and passionately kiss him.

"Well I have to go to bed. I have school tomorrow." I say.

"Okay. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. I walk Austin to the door, and let him out, then close and lock the door.

I walk upstairs, shower, and get in my pajamas.

I post on twitter:

@(Y/T/N): Had an amazing birthday party tonight thanks to my babe @austinmahone.

Then I roll over and fall asleep.