Chapter 17: The Lowe's.

We pull up to my cousins new house, which isn't that far from my house. Which mean more family time. Haha yay.

"Do I have to go in?" I ask Austin.

"Sorry but yes." Austin says. He opens his door, and pulls me out of the car.

I walk up to my mom, and we walk up to the door. She knocks and Alyssa answers the door. Austin grabs my hand, and squeezes it.

"Hi guys." Alyssa says. She hugs my mom, me, and Austin. Austin the longest. I roll my eyes.

"Hi Alyssa." My mom says.

"Come on in." She says. We walk inside and into there kitchen where there are a bunch of boxes.

"Hi uncle Charlie." I say. I hug him, and then hug my aunt.

"Hi (Y/N)." My uncle says.

"What do you need help with first?" I ask.

"You and Austin can unpack this box." My aunt says handing me the box. Which is really heavy. I walk over to Austin and he takes the box from me, and we walk over to the steps, and start unpacking the box. Mostly just shoes.

So I put them next to the door, where there shoe holders are.

"I don't wanna be here. Can we please leave?" I ask Austin.

"I'm sorry but we can't. We promised your mom." He says.

"Ughhhhhh." I groan. I lay down on the floor and act like I died. I hear Austin laughing.

"Babe get up." He says. He grabs my hand, and pulls me up.

"I'll be right back." I say. I walk into the kitchen and look for my mom. I see her putting the plates away. I hug my mom from behind.

"Oh hey sweetie." She says.

"Hi mom." I say.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Can I leave please." I ask.

"You promised you would be nice, and help." She says.

"But mom." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"I don't wanna be in the same house as Alyssa. She is throwing herself on Austin, and she smacked me at the party." I say. My mom has a look of disbelief.

"Are you telling me the truth?" She asks.

"Yes mom. I am. Now may I please go home?" I ask.

"Yes. I am going to talk to Alyssa." My mom says. She walks away, and I walk over to Austin. He is pinned up against a wall by Alyssa. I walk over and push her off of him.

"What the hell? Why the hell are you such a slut." I ask her.

"I'm not. So fuck off, and get the hell out of my house." She says.

"I will. Cuz Austin and I were just leaving." I say. I grab Austin's hand, and we walk out of the house, and get into Austin's car. I look out the window and start crying. Of course not letting Austin see.

Where did Alyssa and I go wrong? I did nothing to her, and she just tries to take everyone and everything away from me. I feel Austin grab my hand, and kiss it.

"Babe. Stop crying please." He says. I look over at him, and I put my head onto his shoulder. He takes his arm and wraps it around me, and then drives us home.