Chapter 28: Lunch Drama

I walk Alexis to her first class, and then go to my first class. AP biology. I walk into class, and look to see if anyone I like is in this class. I see Sarah and smile. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Hi." I say.

"Sup." She says. I laugh. Then Alyssa walks into class with a group already.

"Wow." I say. Sarah looks and rolls her eyes.

"How does she already have that many friends?" Sarah asks.

"I don't know." I say. I pull out my phone, and tweet:

@(Y/T/N): This days gonna be amazing😒

Then my teacher walks into class, so I put my phone down, and pay attention.

-Lunch Time-

Sarah and I walk into the lunch room, and see Alex, Zach, and Robert are in our lunch. I walk over and sit down next to Zach.

"What's up guys?" I ask.

"Nothing." Robert says.

"It's so not fair that Austin doesn't have to have the pain of going to school." Zach says. We all laugh.

"Well after this year, we won't have to go to school. Unless we go to college." I say.

"True." Alex says. I look over and notice Alyssa walking over.

"Skank alert." I say. They all look at her, and laugh. I take a bite of my apple.

"Hi guys." Alyssa says.

"Hi." We all say in unison.

"Can I sit with you guys?" Alyssa asks.

"Where's your friends?" I ask her.

"They don't have this lunch." She says.

"Well sorry. You can't sit here." I say.

"Fine." She says. Then she 'accidentally' spills her food all over me.

"Wow. Are you kidding me?" I say standing up and wiping off the ketchup, and fries off me.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Alyssa says. She tries to wipe it off, but I swat her hand away.

"Don't you fucking touch me." I say. I push her out of the way, and go to the bathroom, and go to the sink. Sarah comes in behind me.

"Wow what a bitch." Sarah says.

"I'm never gonna get these stains out." I say while dabbing a paper towel on the ketchup stains.

"Here." Sarah says handing me a stain remover own out of her purse.

"You carry everything in your purse." I say laughing, and using the pen on my shirt.

"For emergencies." Sarah says. I laugh. Then Alyssa walks in. I roll my eyes, and keep working on all the stains. Alyssa bumps into me.

"I'm sorry was I in your way?" I ask.

"Yep." She says washing her hands.

"Fuck off." Sarah says.

"Excuse me?" Alyssa says getting in Sarah's face.

"You fucking heard me." Sarah says. I get in between them, and push Sarah out the door.

"Jeeze." I say. Sarah laughs, and we walk back to the table.

"You okay short stuff?" Zach asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say sitting down.

We all finish our food, and then head to our last classes.