Chapter 21: Help...

Austin and I swim around, and the guys end up joining us.

"This party is amazing man." Robert says as he splashes Austin with water. I scream and move out of the way. We all laugh.

"I know right." Austin says.

"Zach... when you were calling up your friends, who said they were bringing a plus one?" I ask.

"Uhm I think it was either Sasha, or Philip, why?"
Zach replies.

"No reason, just wondering." I say. It start setting dark. "I'm gonna go the pool house, and turn on the lights and stuff." I say.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Austin asks.

"No I'm fine, hang out with the boys. I'll be right back." I say.

I kiss his cheek, then get out of the pool. I head towards the pool house, and turn on the pool lights, and then turn on the radio. I am about to finish up when I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

I turn around and see it's Ronnie, and Taylor.

"What do you guys want?" I ask. I grab some inflatables and some pool noodles, and then try to get around them to leave.

"So you're dating Austin?" Taylor asks as she grabs my arm.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" I ask getting in her face.

"Yes. Especially since he was mine first." Taylor says. I roll my eyes and try to push past her again, this time Ronnie grabs my arm.

"Why is Ronnie here?" I ask.

"Because I knew he would take care of you for me, so I don't have to get any blood on my hands." Taylor giggles.

"It's not like he will hurt me." I say backing up.

"She's all yours Ronnie." Taylor says. She walks out of the pool house, and locks the door.

"Ronnie. Get away from me." I say. He walks even closer to me.

"What. You don't like me this close anymore since your dating that Austin kid." Ronnie says pushing me up against the wall. He smells like whiskey and cigarettes.

"Get away from me." I say shoving him. I try running away from him, but he grabs my arm.

"You're not getting away that easy." He says. He throws me to the ground, and starts taking off his belt. He's gonna rape me.

"Stop it Ronnie. Please." I say tears rolling down my cheek.

"Cryings not gonna help you at all." He says. He smacks me. And then starts taking off my bikini bottoms.

-Austin's POV-

(Y/N)'s been gone for awhile. I wonder what is taking her so long.
"I'm going to go check on (Y/N)." I say to Alex, he nods his head.

I get out of the pool, and start walking to the pool house, but then Taylor stops me.

"Hi Austin." She says.

"Hi. Have you seen (Y/N)?" I ask her.

"Last place I saw her was inside when I went to the bathroom." She says.

"Thanks." I say. I turn around and start walking inside. But Taylor grabs my arm.

"Wait. I wanna talk to you." Taylor says.

"I can't right now." I say as I pull my arm away from her. I walk over to the guys, a look of concern on my face.

"Hey bro. What's going on?" Robert asks.

"Guys. I can't find (Y/N). I'm really worried." I say.

"Where's the last place you saw her?" Zach asks.

"She was going to the pool house to turn on the lights and the music." I say.

"Did you check the pool house?" Zach asks.

"No. When I was walking over there Taylor cut me off." I say.

"Don't you think that's a bit weird that she did that?" Alex asks.

"Yeah. I'm so stupid. Let's go to the pool house. Can you guys come with me?" I ask.

"Yep." All the guys say in unison. We start walking over there, and Taylor cuts us off again.

"Move." I say.

"Sorry. Can't go that way." Taylor says blocking me again.

"I can do whatever I want." I say. Zach walks over and picks up Taylor. Alex, Robert, and I keep walking.

When we get to the pool house, I hear (Y/N) screaming.

"(Y/N)!" I shout. I try and open the door. But it's locked.

"Dude. Open it." Robert says.

"No shit. It's locked." I say annoyed. I yank even harder on the door and it doesn't budge.

"Kick it down." Alex says. I kick it once. Doesn't budge. I kick it a second time, and it flies open. All I see is Ronnie on top of (Y/N). All of us run in there and knock him off of her. I grab (Y/N), wrap her in a towel, and take her out of the shed, as I hold her in my arms. She's shaking, and crying.

"Shh baby. It's okay." I say rocking her back and forth.

"He was gonna rape me." She says, her body is trembling and I pull her in closer.

"It's okay. I'm here, and I would have never that happen to you." I say. Robert and Alex come out of the pool house with Ronnie. Now fully clothed, and they walk away with him.

"Want us to call the cops?" Robert asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay." Robert says. He walks away.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" I ask (Y/N).

"I was in the pool house when Taylor, and Ronnie walked in. Taylor was complaining how I stole you away from her, and then she locked me and Ronnie and the shed, and she told Ronnie that I was his now." She says. Then she breaks out into even more tears. I kiss her forehead.

None of this would have happened if I would've came with her. This is all my fault.

"I'm sorry." I say. I kiss her forehead one more time, and then we sit there until the cops show up.

Best FriendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara