Chapter 34: Surprise

-Saturday Afternoon-

School has been hell the whole week, and so has being at home. I have nothing to do at home, just homework. Austin and I haven't talked since Thursday night. I really miss him.

Sarah and I are planning on going to the mall today. I love going to the mall, shopping makes me happy.

I get changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I don't feel like looking nice today. I just wanna bum it.

"Let's go." Sarah yells. I laugh,

"I'm coming." I yell back. I walk down the stairs, and see Sarah standing by the door.

"Took you long enough." She says. I laugh.

"Sorry." I say. We walk out to my car, and get in.

"So Alex and I have been trying to work things out." Sarah says. I start my car and pull out of the driveway.

"How's it going?" I ask.

"Good." She says.

"That's good." I say. I turn into the parking lot of the mall.

"So how are you and Austin?" Sarah asks.

"We're good. I just miss him. I haven't talked to him since Thursday because he's been really busy in the studio." I say while parking the car.

"I'm sorry." Sarah says. I take the keys out of the ignition.

"It's fine." I say getting out of the car. Sarah follows me into the mall.

"So where to?" Sarah asks.

"It's up to you." I say. She takes me into American Eagle.

All of a sudden my phone starts going off. I look down at my phone and see Austin's calling me. I smile and answer it.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi." He says.

"What's up?" He asks.

"At the mall with Sarah. What about you?" I ask looking through some clothing racks.

"At the mall staring at some really cute girl." Austin says. My heart stops.

"Woah. A cute girl?" I ask.

"Mhmmm. She's wearing some sweatpants, and this really nice pink shirt." He says. I look down and see that I'm wearing a pink shirt. I look around, and see Austin.

I hang up my phone, and run to him. I jump into his arms.

"Oh my god." I say crying into his shoulder.

"Hi." He says. I take in his smell, and his warmth.

"I missed you so much." I say. I kiss him.

"I. Missed. You. Too." He says in between kisses. I laugh, and Sarah comes up to us.

"Did you know about this?" I ask.

"Yes." She says. I smile, and then hug her.

"Thank you for this." I say.

"You're welcome." She says. I laugh, and then hug Austin again.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says. I kiss him, and then we continue shopping.