Question & Answer

Paige- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "How do you feel with all that's been happening? E.g with Nathan, your break up with Josh, your argument with Lacy, your new friendship with Laura and now whatever relationship you have with Ethan."

A: "Well firstly, what's been happening with Nathan is complicated. I don't really know what's going on. All I know, is that I really liked him before. But I wish he liked me back. Now he's going out with Laura, plus the fact he's changed into a complete jerk, I don't think I feel the same way towards him as I used to. To be honest, I wish I never helped him. He was a better person when he was a nerd.

Secondly, I was kinda glad that me and Josh split up. I really wanted to be with Nathan at that time. But when Josh did dump me, for Courtney, I did feel broken. However now I am completely over him.

My argument with Lacy? Well, let's just say that she will find out soon enough what type of person Jace is. I was being a good friend by pushing away. If she wants to believe him, I don't want to be her friend anymore.

Going onto Laura, I think she's a great friend. She was so considerate to lend me her clothes at her party and her friendship group encouraged me to talk to Ethan- who I really like. So I'm glad we are friends.

Then finally, Ethan. I think he's amazing! Ok, I'm doing his homework, but going out with him is worth the effort."

Nathan- From Soles_2002

Q: "Do or did you have a crush on Paige and why didn't you ask her out? She did give you the confidence to show your real self! (But then you became a popular jerk face)"

A: "When she came over to my house, the first time, I truly felt something for her. She did after all change me from my nerdy act. But I didn't ask her out as she was with Josh, then when they broke up, Paige was the laughing stock of the school so it would have ruined my reputation if I'd then asked her out. So I moved on and found Laura. Oh, and by the way. I'm not a jerk! This is who I am."

Nathan- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "What possessed you to become a major jerkward?"

A: "I don't even know what a 'Jerkward' is, and I know I'm not one! I'm just being myself like Paige said. If you aren't happy with my attitude, blame Paige!"

Nathan- From Himynameispizza

Q: "What are your feelings towards Paige?"

A: "I think Paige is an intelligent girl. But not as pretty as Laura. She needs to toughen up a bit as she's just getting used."

Lacy- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "Why believe your boyfriend, rather than your best friend?"

A: "Because I know that Paige was the one that tried to kiss him! She's been with Josh for years, but when he dumps her and I get a boyfriend, she doesn't like it. She was jealous. There is more of a reason for Paige to kiss Jace than for him to kiss her. He said he loved me and I've been dreaming of this for years. I'm not leaving him now."

Josh- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "Why would you choose Courtney?"

A: "Why wouldn't I? She's way prettier than Paige. Paige was getting too boring anyway. Yes she did my homework sometimes and she was a good kisser, but I needed a change. Plus, she was spending way too much time with Nathan. Also, don't forget that Courtney got me a place on the Rovers! While Paige got me kicked off from being quarter back, Courtney got me quarter back on the top team in the state. Why would I go out with her? Simple."

Laura- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "What are your thoughts on Paige?"

A: "Well I did originally just want her to be my friend so she could do my homework- that's what Courtney had said. But it turns out she's a great person."

Laura- From Himynameispizza

Q: "Do you actually like Paige?"

A: "Yes. I genuinely like her, as a person and as a friend. I don't know how long this friendship will last though. Nathan doesn't seem very close with her anymore so I don't know if I should leave her or what. Not sure yet. See how things go."

Jace- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "Why did you lie to your girlfriend?"

A: "I only agreed to go out with Lacy to get her to that party, to then get Paige there, so Beth could introduce her to Ethan. It was all a set up. If I want to kiss Paige I should be able to. It's not like I care about Lacy's feelings. But I lied so Lacy doesn't dump me. I love the way she obsesses over me."

Ethan- From invisiblepineapples

Q: "Did you purposefully say that you forgot to do your homework so Paige could do it for you?"

A: "Of close I did! The only reason I'm dating her is for her to do my homework. I'm risking a lot being with Paige, considering everything that's happened. But as she's smart and desperate, it's seemed to work out. Ok, that sounds harsh. She is quite a fit girl. But I guess this relationship won't last."

Ethan- From Himynameispizza

Q: "Do you really like Paige or are you just using her?"

A: "I've got to admit, Paige is a nice girl. But I am using her. Why else would I ask her out? Why else would Laura be friends with her? It's like Nathan and Paige have switched roles. But Nathan is way popular now than Paige ever has been or will be."

A/N-

Hope this has answered your questions.

Thank 4 all your questions, I enjoyed answering them! 💕😇