SEQUEL OUT NOW

Hello Pathan lovers!

I am here to announce that the journey of love between Nathan and Paige is not at roads end. Yes, a sequel is on the way.

And I am going to tell you my ideas and plans.

First of all I want to say that Popular Nerd has been more successful than I had ever dreamed! Currently, this story has 140,000 reads in total. Bare with me while I try to process that number into my brain. With over 9000 reads on my first chapter, it is crazy to picture the reality of how many people, like yourself, have read my work.

So, to continue my work, I want to write a second story...

I know, sequels are known to be hard. Not only do I need to match this new book up to the success of Popular Nerd, but also to keep you (the readers) still interested.

Only the people that have read the whole of my first book will be able to start reading the second, so I know that the sequel will not be as popular in terms of reads. But hey, I'm doing this for us all!

OK!

Now for what you really want to hear...

The title I have decided is: Popular Jerk.

I couldn't decide to either keep the 'popular' part of the title or the 'nerd' part. However my ideas for the new story don't contain any nerds considering Nathan is a new person- and no one wants him to go back :)

So I have decided to add in the 'jerk'.

Is Nathan the Jerk or is it a new character? ... Or perhaps an old character? That will be something you will have to find out later on in my following story.

I have made the cover and my ideas are all original. I am going to share with you my description that I have come up with for Popular Jerk, this has changed from the previous description but I have decided to stick with this one!

Ok... So, my description:

*SEQUEL to Popular Nerd*

Paige and Nathan are back home for spring break- their love as strong as ever. But will their relationship last the whole two weeks?

With new neighbours, Paige agrees to show their son Michael around.

However what will Lacy think about her best friend spending more time with him than her? And what will happen when Nathan returns from a family trip hiding a secret?

For the first time ever, Paige is doubting her relationship once finding out what Nathan has been hiding. With the suspicion her boyfriend is dating her best friend, how will Paige cope with the situation?

Soon it gets out of hand and Nathan seems to be further away than ever, Michael the only option Paige sees for revenge.

Is it possible for Paige and Nathan to forgive and forget before going back to collage, or maybe their relationship is over for good.

There you go!

I have a whole plot drawn out, which for obvious purposes I'm not sharing yet 😂

Thanks again for all your support with my first book, I hope you will enjoy the second just as much.

Introduction out now!!!!!