11

Derek's Friends

---

Madison's POV

"I. Hate. You. So. Much!"

That's the first thing I heard when I walked into the kitchen.

Peter, who was glaring at a grinning Derek, had said those words.

"God Derek! What did you do now?!" I said, scaring Peter and somehow making Derek's grin even bigger.

"Oh nothing, don't worry. Hey, I was just going to hang out with my friends from the basketball team, would you like to join us?"

I looked over at Peter to see him staring at me, he seemed...hopeful? Did he want me to meet Derek's friends? I guess that makes sense, maybe.

"Okay, Derek, let's hope they're nice." I told Derek, smiling.

I suddenly heard loud thuds. I turned to see Peter repeatedly bang his head on the table. I quickly walk over to him and caught his head just before it hit the table again.

"Peter! What the hell are you going?!" I yelled, while putting my hand on his forehead, hoping to calm the burning skin.

"Nothing! Nothing, I just forgot that I had to...err...to do...something!" He said, standing up and walking out the door. He then yelled behind him, "Have fun with the morons!"

After he left, Derek started to giggle to himself. He quickly cleared his throat, looked at me while holding his hand out, "Shall we?"

Deciding to ignore what happened to Peter, I grabbed his hand, smiling I said, "We shall."

---

Derek and I walked to a little, cute park not far away from the Hale house. As we got there, I noticed a small group of good looking guys around Derek's aged, I guessed they were his friends.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet my friend Madison Page. Madison, this is Joe Adams," a short guy, brown hair up to his shoulders and brown eyes, waved at me, "Bradley Jones," a guy with short black hair and green eyes, looked me up and down with wide eyes, I giggled at that, "Luke Hill," a really tall ginger guy with hazel eyes, smiled at me, I have always liked ginger hair, "and lastly, Liam Hall." A really cute guy with brown curly hair and bright blue eyes, winked at me, which made me blush a little bit.

I awkwardly waved at them, "Hey, it's nice to meet you."

"Now that we all know each other, would you guys like to play some basketball," when all they guys nodded and said 'yeah', Derek looked towards me, "Would you like to join in, Madi?"

Smiling, I said "Yeah sure, I don't really know how to play so, I'll just watch."

The cute guy with bright blue eyes, Liam, turned to me and said, in, surprisingly, a British accent, "I will watch with you, there are five of us, it won't be a fair game, so I will stay out of this one."