04

Plan Making - Plan Name: Petison (Peter & Madison Ship Name)

---

Madison's POV

Me and Laura talked for hours. We talked about what we have done for the past 10 years, shared makeup (well she gave me her makeup because I don't have mine with me) and my favourite topic: boys.

"So, have you got a guy?" I asked while waiting for the nail varnish to dry.

"I did. His name was Jordan. He was so sweet and hot but were still good friends. What about you?"

"Oh, I don't have anyone."

"What about Peter?" I had a shocked look on my face but quickly got rid of it.

"What about him?"

"I know you like him. It is obvious, and he likes you too." she said pointing her finger at me.

"I don't like Peter, I do as a brother."

"Lies! All lies!" she shouted.

"Shh, I'm not lying!" I said waving my hands around in an attempt to dry the read nail varnish quicker.

"Sure but-" She was cut off by Derek and Cora running into the room, but they stop when they saw me.

---

Derek's POV

"We need a plan to get Peter and Madison together." I said sitting next to Cora.

"How?" I was about to say something when she cut me off "Ooo what about we get them in the basement and lock them in, so they are force to talk and fall in love." She seems really happy about this.

"We still need a plan."

"Okay, Peter is asleep now and Madison is with Laura. So, we make Laura to convince Madison to go to the basement and do the same for Peter and lock them in there."

"And the best thing is that Peter doesn't wear a top when he goes to bed." I said smiling. I'm loving this plan and we haven't even started.

"Perfect, we might need to improve the basement a little" she smiled, like a evil, master planner smiled.

We have cleaned all the cobwebs out of the basement and we put candles on the table so it's not dark for them. See how nice we are, we lock them in a basement, so they can fall in love, that is clean and has some light.

Now we are running to tell Laura. We run in her room to see her and Madison sitting on the bed.

"Er... Laura we need to talk to you, in the hallway, please." I said trying to hind my excitement, but it is clearly not working.

"Are you two okay?" Madi asks

"Yeah fine, happy, brilliant," Cora says "Laura." she says jerking her thumb to the door.

Laura walked out into the hallway looking very confused.

When we finish telling her the plan she had a huge grin on her face.

"Okay I'm in. Operation: Petison."

I laughed at the name "Okay you," I pointed to Laura "get Madi to the basement and you," I pointed to Cora "get Peter there and I will lock the door. Okay sound good?" They nodded excitedly "Okay then, spread out people!"

They went their way while I went to the basement to wait.

---

Laura's POV

"Madi follow me." I said while grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the room.

"Where are we going?"

"You will find out in a minute."

I dragged her downstairs and into the basement.

"What are we doing h-" I didn't let her finish. I nodded my head to Derek, who was behind door, and he closed the door.

---

Cora's POV

I ran into Peter's room and jumped on his bed to wake him up.

"Peter, Peter get up I want to show you something, it's really cool!" I shouted and continued to jump.

"Oh my god, Cora. This better be good." He groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Yeah, yeah. It's amazing now hurry up." I jumped off of the bed and grabbed his arm to bring him to the basement.

"Why are we here?" he asked

"You will find out."

We saw Derek and Laura standing by the door. Once we got to the door Derek opened it and I pushed him in.

"Hey!" He shouted.

Me, Derek and Laura laughed and high-fived each other.

"Operation: Petison!" Laura shouted.

"And now we play the waiting game." Derek said

We all grabbed chair and sat outside of the door to listen.